How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, BelindaN said:

SL100_008.png

That must have been some party.  How about an invite next time?

6 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Don't you F***ng dare!!!! You've run before. You don't do that again!!! I'm your friend, and you know that. I will help you when I can. Stand strong!!!

@Ayeleeon I have a few words of advice.  I'm not sure what @Bagnu has planned for you, but you should run.  It's a trap.  If you don't run, you should clarify what he means by "help"

😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

@Ayeleeon I have a few words of advice.  I'm not sure what @Bagnu has planned for you, but you should run.  It's a trap.  If you don't run, you should clarify what he means by "help"

😄

OMG I'm laughing. Apparently you don't know anything about our past history. And he IS my friend. It's no trap!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Haha 2

I didn't get used to the other new skin.  It wasn't so much the face.  I think I could have aged it enough to like it, but the body skin that matched was just awful.  It looked greasy and plastic and had white highlight lines all over it.  The nips were all wrong.  It had to go along with the face skin.

I found a new skin I liked even better, but I went a shade darker than my typical white-pasty-I-never-see-the-sun-Oregon skin I usually use.  Now I just need to find the perfect freckles.

2055943200_skin_001-Copy.thumb.png.0054df4a1a9d006be506ba4d8aa2132e.png

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

That must have been some party.  How about an invite next time?

😄

And party? Yes Caitlin and I are planning one. You are welcome to come to it. You just may not be prepared for it lol!! I doubt I will be able to post pics of it here though!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

OMG I'm laughing. Apparently you don't know anything about our past history. And he IS my friend. It's no trap!!!

You guys have shared enough that I think I have an idea of your offered support.  I was just joking.

He should still run.

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I didn't get used to the other new skin.  It wasn't so much the face.  I think I could have aged it enough to like it, but the body skin that matched was just awful.  It looked greasy and plastic and had white highlight lines all over it.  The nips were all wrong.  It had to go along with the face skin.

I found a new skin I liked even better, but I went a shade darker than my typical white-pasty-I-never-see-the-sun-Oregon skin I usually use.  Now I just need to find the perfect freckles.

Oohh beautiful!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

try reduce glossines,

but yea some skin made so awfull, they not correctly match the body uv map. or overly shadow / light effect at some parts.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

😄

Pretty sure he can't give me the help I need.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Beautiful as always ^^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1