How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

After working on some things on the Island, I'm getting a little worried about Cait. Not on when she usually is, and we let each other know if there are changes to our schedules.

Sandor worried about Cait Sandor.png

• Like 20

I must give Luna Bliss a heartfelt "Thank you", for gifting us a number of her beautiful plant creations for our ceremony. Thank you Luna. That was much appreciated!!!

Sandor exhibit5_1405.png

Sandor exhibit5_1404.png

• Like 20

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Swing Skirt!

Ok . . . it's actually a fair bit too short to be a proper 50s dress with a swing skirt . . . but even a PC SJW likes to flash a bit of thigh every once in a while . . .

HEY BOYS! . . .

😏

Yeahright .. as if you'd dare to wear a spanker ... :P:|

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

bom skin ,

I use lelutka -gianni, spending days to get rid that line, nlnot get perfect result.

until use full body + head from same brand bom skin .

It looks more like a materials issue.  She has gloss on the body and not the head which will create that line, also.  Not all creators do full head/body skins anymore.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

It looks more like a materials issue.  She has gloss on the body and not the head which will create that line, also.  Not all creators do full head/body skins anymore.

i'll check for the gloss! i do have another avi with the same issue but i dont think she has gloss on so idk =/ it might be the face skin that's causing problem 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MalibuBratz said:

i'll check for the gloss! i do have another avi with the same issue but i dont think she has gloss on so idk =/ it might be the face skin that's causing problem 

If your head and body skin are from the same place and the same tone, they should match pretty well.  Having material on ( through the head or body HUD) is usually what causes the line.

• Like 3

It does vary a lot from skin to skin and body to body, I have one avatar that will *not* match properly even with BoM, I have to wear a visible covering on my neck (from a jeweled collar on the fantasy outfit to a lace choker on the formal one) to cover the line. Most of them can be matched, though some HUDs hide settings *very* well, and having a skin for your body that is listed as a match for the head is almost (though there is some overlap on skin tones between makers) universally necessary.

• Like 3