How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

With reference to the top, I think it looks lovely on you.

On ME, it looks like a pink dishrag draped over my shoulders, and stapled together at the bottom. But you can obviously carry this top off in a way that I can't!

Aww Scylla 🥺🫂

I went and tried the top bc I love such clothes. It makes me look weird bc I have such a long torso. I look like a blue noodle wrapped in paper 😂

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Sabrina Nebula said:

Aww Scylla 🥺🫂

I went and tried the top bc I love such clothes. It makes me look weird bc I have such a long torso. I look like a blue noodle wrapped in paper 😂

AND NOT EVERYONE CAN PULL OFF THAT LOOK!

🙃

I'm not sure why it looked so awful on me? Probably because I didn't try very hard to make it look nice?

It's very easy to forget, I guess, that fashion isn't always just a question of taste -- it's also about what works for an individual.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

New skin!!! I've been looking for a more detailed skin for ages. Finally this one was on sale at Voguel this weekend. 

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_002.png

Is the skin from Voguel or Not Found? Seems like you are in NF store. Anyways, really nice skin and shape!

Edited by tako Absent
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, tako Absent said:

Is the skin from Voguel or Not Found? Seems like you are in NF store. Anyways, really nice skin and shape!

Thank you. It's the same shape as before because the one that came with the skin looked nothing like the ad. There was no head suggestion, so i guess the shape wasn't for Eon. I had to get a new body skin in Not Found to go with the Voguel face skin.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Thank you. It's the same shape as before because the one that came with the skin looked nothing like the ad. There was no head suggestion, so i guess the shape wasn't for Eon. I had to get a new body skin in Not Found to go with the Voguel face skin.

It looks great, very realistic!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I wonder if she's been taken out of commission, temporarily or permanently?

I watched one person actually storm off in disgust because it had "insulted" her!

Good point. Sometimes folks change stuff from time to time.

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

New dress from Grasshopper St.

Liminal-2-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.266b00a180da0cabe59bd74ee8cfadfe.png

And that's beautiful! =D

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Check out Velour mall. Their current body skin line is really really nice, both for men and women. Also they are now 50% off mall wide (30% off for the Picasso Babe body skin). They are doing an early Black Friday sale

• Like 4