How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

LOL, I think you are both gorgeous but I totally understand what you mean about alts!  I seriously think one of mine has a secret life she will not share with me.........

4 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Don't you hate it when your alt's looking better than you are?

Same head, same shape, but the pose and the skin/ coloring/ makeup are doing it for me with the redhead, not so much with myself LOL

Also, we look like we're both either smiling, or ate something that's starting to disagree with us...

Piper and Ajay.jpg

OH yes! I have an alt I use for Star Trek RP, and I decided to spend a few L$ on her, as I've not done much with her since my initial set up for her years ago. I sprang for a new skin and head for her a few weeks ago, and she looks stunning now!

Star Trekkin'!

• Like 22

20 minutes ago, SlammedSam said:

OH yes! I have an alt I use for Star Trek RP, and I decided to spend a few L$ on her, as I've not done much with her since my initial set up for her years ago. I sprang for a new skin and head for her a few weeks ago, and she looks stunning now!Star Trekkin'!

Lovely!  I would enjoy seeing more photos from that RP if it is possible.

• Like 4

I spent a lot of time editing the eyelids here in postproc (Krita), because no matter what "closed eyes" layers I try on, it is always a very visible fold. I have Izzie's and Nuve... unless I have a super bright EEP with no shadow, the fold is there. I put on a cracked layer and adjustred the colors.

Marie du Lys

Edited by Marianne Little
added a few words
  • Like 31

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I spent a lot of time editing the eyelids here in postproc (Krita), because no matter what "closed eyes" layers I try on, it is always a very visible fold. I have Izzie's and Nuve... unless I have a super bright EEP with no shadow, the fold is there. I put on a cracked layer and adjustred the colors.

Marie du Lys

This may sound silly, but one of my thoughts on your hat (?) was, "Hey! That pattern reminds me of the LV fabric pattern!"

So, it would be an interesting "social commentary" if you used the Louis Vuitton pattern (or a valid non-copyright-infringing variation) on that hat (?)!

I feel the need to tag @Scylla Rhiadra because, art!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

This may sound silly, but one of my thoughts on your hat (?) was, "Hey! That pattern reminds me of the LV fabric pattern!"

So, it would be an interesting "social commentary" if you used the Louis Vuitton pattern (or a valid non-copyright-infringing variation) on that hat (?)!

I feel the need to tag @Scylla Rhiadra because, art!

Fleur-de-lis came before Lois Vuitton. It's old heraldic charge. I was so sad to find out that the dress I used in 2014 was lost from my inventory. I wrote in the credits: The Spells of Morgaine Gown Set-Antiquity

The 2023 dress, the red one, has better textures, I think. But I was looking for a more yellow-orange color like the old dress. 9 years ago:

Morgaine the Sorceress

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1