How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I read an article about how Mark banned events on his platform. Not sure why events are evil to the man, but there was a photo of his kingdom thing - did you know they spent 20 billion on avs with only 1/2 a body. Really. Like who would enjoy that? Their bathrooms must be a mess over there. 

He could have just come over to SL and used Alpha for a buck fifty. 

10-05-23-noleggies.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Khadijah Starchild said:

running with that butcher could lead to some unintended amputations. 

Poor guy. His whole alt account got amputated.

Edited by cirleen
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

My first Alt. Used as my volunteer to test out new heads. Three months ago I was working on an upgrade and demo'd the Lelutka Siwa head. Yesterday I decided to take the plunge, and replace Salty's Avalon head. This shape is close to her Avalon slider numbers but with a few artistic tweaks. It really doesn't take much to make a difference, and it is still obviously Salty. The skin, which is crucial to any look is Deetalez Alexa, with extras. Session body moles. Doux Alori Hair.

SL100_001.png

• Like 21

A friend of mine here, @Josephine Carissa , noticed that I've been doing a number of shots recently with a vintage look, and recommended a couple of outfits -- including this rather lovely one, which is a free gift from The Annex.

This is what real friends do -- find you cool stuff to wear!

So off I went  to 1930s-40s New York at the Time Portal.

Not-Yet-Not-Yet-2-Blank.thumb.png.901d6534048fa8e1e34faf928d5b6e9c.png

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2