How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

Oh wow..! I can't wait to upgrade my machine so it can do BD. Every time I've tried to take a picture with it the viewer crashes.

I would have gotten a better result if I had used Firestorm, to be honest. But that's only because I know how to use Firestorm. BD is a much different entity. 

• Like 2

Speaking of Black Dragon... it's fun coming up with visual effects in world once the controls become second nature. Just be careful with the Poser feature... ended up using one of the poses I snagged long ago from *gasp* Freebie Galaxy, too easy to break limbs with the Poser lol.

LaMaisondAneli_VirtualHolland_-BD414-JF-LINUX-10232022_001.jpg

• Like 16

4 hours ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

Absolutely! One of the few times I had it running it took me several minutes to find the camera controls. *hangs head in shame*

Don't feel bad. It took me an hour to find the onscreen movement control., and how to customize the toolbars. Personally, I feel it is most useful for posed pics, and not for an "on the fly" photojournal like what my pics basically are. But I can't say that definitively after only having used it for a couple of hours.

• Like 3