How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

12 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have heard it said that when somebody will disappear from SL and make an alt, they use the same look and go the same places. They are recognized as that person's alt, and don't pass as a new person. I think I make very different alts in looks. It would be my typing that outed me. I use some words often, I bet I have the same grammar error and the same pattern when I write.

No matter how many alts a person makes, they are still the same person behind the keyboard. So very recognizable for the reasons you mentioned.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bagnu said:
15 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have heard it said that when somebody will disappear from SL and make an alt, they use the same look and go the same places. They are recognized as that person's alt, and don't pass as a new person. I think I make very different alts in looks. It would be my typing that outed me. I use some words often, I bet I have the same grammar error and the same pattern when I write.

No matter how many alts a person makes, they are still the same person behind the keyboard. So very recognizable for the reasons you mentioned.

I wonder if I could pass as a new person.

360_F_511865935_E4vzODhJqzNeP15ofV3R7Gl0hFISkHlt.jpg

• Haha 1

Passing as a "new person" means you would be deceiving the  people who already know. you That disgusts me. 

Edited by Bagnu
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Passing as a "new person" means you would be deceiving the  people who already know. you That disgusts me. 

Why is this funny? I have 3 accounts and 4 AV's. My friends know me in all of them. All of my accounts and AV's wear a wedding band and are married to the same woman. Anyone here who follows my pics would know who I am in all of them.

This isn't a discussion that's appropriate for this thread though. So I'll start a new one. I'm curious what people here have to say about it.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Why is this funny? I have 3 accounts and 4 AV's. My friends know me in all of them. All of my accounts and AV's wear a wedding band and are married to the same woman. Anyone here who follows my pics would know who I am in all of them.

This isn't a discussion that's appropriate for this thread though. So I'll start a new one. I'm curious what people here have to say about it.

Nobody can accuse me of derailing this thread. 

teh_joke.thumb.jpg.c05f23e8462aee807569487661462658.jpg

Edited by CatfishChef
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Bagnu said:

All of my accounts and AV's wear a wedding band and are married to the same woman.

Wait. Is that . . . polyamorousness?

Bigamy? Polygamy?

It's all very confusing.

Doesn't she get exhausted?

Also, all those wedding bands must have been expensive! I remember helping a friend years ago choose out an engagement ring for his girlfriend, and OMG . . . the cost. 🙄

So many questions, so many questions . . . none of which I really want answers for.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

You appear to be sitting in the dark plotting revenge.

/me checks her recent posts to see if she will be on the receiving end

My other thought on this is it may be a look of sheer exhaustion and numbness.

I just can't decide, but I like it!

I think I'm contemplating for the first time the possibility that all of the men in SL are actually Sandor's alts?

• Haha 7