How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

17 hours ago, Bagnu said:

"So pretty" was the first thing that came in my mind.

I was too successful with her makeover. ☹️ Now I want to be a blonde. Marianne is more mature in her look. Maybe I decide to wear blond hair and change to red/brown hair on the alt.

I have heard it said that when somebody will disappear from SL and make an alt, they use the same look and go the same places. They are recognized as that person's alt, and don't pass as a new person. I think I make very different alts in looks. It would be my typing that outed me. I use some words often, I bet I have the same grammar error and the same pattern when I write.

Luckily I don't need to retire Marianne and use an alt. But how I envy my alts their small inventories!

• Like 5

image.thumb.jpeg.3342bf98103dc14928f40f40004cc734.jpeg

Someone in the thread was snapping pics in Liberia Isle. I liked the pic and went to check the place out. It is the home of M-1 Animations. But the place is mostly a neat island with lots of photo opportunities. The animation shop is well hidden. Unfortunately the animations don't fit my avatar :( They all seem to be LARGE. I need medium sized animations.

The island provides several interesting backdrops. I was the only person there. Made my image snapping easy. Those geometric shapes make for interesting shadows. The new EEP controls make tweaking the shadows easy.

• Like 19

10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I doubt anyone will be asking you to remove it.

Actually, on second thought, scratch that  . . .

Lovely look, Lunaea. 🙂

Lol, I would ask if I didn't think it would be disrespectful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Urban City

This is it.  The first pic with the Reborn body.   

You have such a beautiful Av. Which body did you use before?? How are you liking Reborn?? I have always been Maitreya mainly out of comfort and ease. I am afraid to try something different 😄

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MissV82 said:

You have such a beautiful Av. Which body did you use before?? How are you liking Reborn?? I have always been Maitreya mainly out of comfort and ease. I am afraid to try something different 😄

I originally used Maitreya then switched to Legacy for about a year then back to Maitreya.  I really only went to Legacy because I adored the look of the original TMP body.  There's just something softer  about the curves.  Having seen so many good looks people were doing with Reborn, I picked it up a couple of months ago and have been working on it off and on.  I REALLY hate change so I guess I was just putting it off but the arms/shoulder blades really started bugging me lately with some thin strapped tops I wanted to wear.  

I'm really happy with the results.  I was able to do a slimmer look which I didn't think was going to be possible.  The HUD is easy, too.  I did need to use deformer to lower the behind.  That's probably my only complaint aside from slightly odd looking feet.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I originally used Maitreya then switched to Legacy for about a year then back to Maitreya.  I really only went to Legacy because I adored the look of the original TMP body.  There's just something softer  about the curves.  Having seen so many good looks people were doing with Reborn, I picked it up a couple of months ago and have been working on it off and on.  I REALLY hate change so I guess I was just putting it off but the arms/shoulder blades really started bugging me lately with some thin strapped tops I wanted to wear.  

I'm really happy with the results.  I was able to do a slimmer look which I didn't think was going to be possible.  The HUD is easy, too.  I did need to use deformer to lower the behind.  That's probably my only complaint aside from slightly odd looking feet.

Glad you are happy!! I too put off change it's alot to take in at first. Bodies are a work in progress for sure. Just when I think  I am happy with mine I will look at it and think something doesn't look right and change my mind.  😅

• Like 3