How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

When did you get Elf ears?

I seen them in a few of your other pics and was gonna ask, but the kids distracted me and I forgot.. hehehe

They look really good on you:)

They are from Swallow.  They were at the Skin Fair so they might be out at the mainstore by now.

• Like 3

Just now, Ceka Cianci said:

I don't feel good wearing them, but love how they look on other people.. hehehe

They also have human gauged ears available.  The ones I'm wearing in my forum profile pic.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

What head do you have? I have the Catwa Steffi and there's no elf ears option except third party for me it seems.i don't wanna buy a whole new head just for elf ears 😲

The ears are made exclusively for EvoX but Swallow has other ears that I've used in the past with my catwa head.  What's nice about these is they provide universal layers for the ears so no more trying to match skin tones.  They really have some of the best ear options that I've found with a wide range of options.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

The ears are made exclusively for EvoX but Swallow has other ears that I've used in the past with my catwa head.  What's nice about these is they provide universal layers for the ears so no more trying to match skin tones.  They really have some of the best ear options that I've found with a wide range of options.

I'll certainly look them up, thank you!

• Like 1