Jump to content

Angels of God Coming to Second Life


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1884 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:

 

Ardvinna wrote:


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


Alwin Alcott wrote:

1. you'r no angels, your humans, selfproclamed angels, god created angels, you'r made of the same dust as all who are here.

2. even if you talk with people who only have their pc and SL...it will still be only that, so you help nothing, only make it worse by   pointing them on it, and leave them in a darker hole than before when you log out.

3. everything in SL is roleplay, even your selfproclamed postition as angel is nothing more than a excellent example of roleplay.

4. ... we need someone to help get started....land...L$ ..?.... you registered for sl july 2010 and still need help to get started?...no way ....hard to start believing in such angels....

5. god blesses eveybody even non believers

 

my conclusion... you will fit perfectly in SL, roleplaying and do the things that aren't possible in real... ánd imagination... endless....

It just takes Faith Alwin.  It is important that you believe in God.  If you don't believe in us, then I am sure you will do fine.  BTW, everyone has their own Guardian Angel assigned to them.  I am sure yours is watching over you right now.

Blessings

Cher

Hello,

I learned that this a kind of hybris, being an human, and to proclaim yourself as supernatural creature. Did this change in the meanwhile?

I appreciate it a lot, that you want to help people, but then just do it, and don't proclaim yourself as an angel of God (this is "superbia", one of the deadly sins).

The best advice for people with serious problems is to tell and to convince them, that they look for help in the REAL world.

Being human and acting like this in sl and in rl is enough, I think. And if all would act like humans in the sense of humanity, we would be all a bit happier.. (I met people in sl and in rl who even don't (want to) have this ability)

Reciprocal philanthropy is enough
.
:)

 

As I said before, it is up to the individual to decide if they believe in us or not.  There is no superbia involved.  There is nothing "special" in being an Angel.  If you believe in them and/or are one, then you realize that there are  probably millions of us on the earth right now.  The only thing special about an Angel is that they have a chance to help people which is a great honor in itself. 

On the grand sceme of things, humans are on a higher level than Angels. So would that make humans guilty of "superbia" because they are over Angels. (wink)  Just kidding.

Blessings

Cher 

PS: For the people that do not believe in us and/or Angels relax.  There is no need to "prove" we do not exist.  Just ignore us and have a wonderful day. :matte-motes-grin:

 

 

 

 

Hey, where did your bold text go?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. according to your profile picture, you were painted by Greg Horn and commissioned by Inquest Gamer Magazine. I wonder if they know you are using their copyrighted image for personal use in SL?

I suppose you will claim that no earthly court can hold sway over an angelic bieng as yourself. Sadly, that is where you are wrong. Commiting a crime is a sin. Thou shalt not steal. See you in hell. I'll keep a cell open for you, we will have such fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Hmm.. according to your profile picture, you were painted by Greg Horn and commissioned by
Inquest
Gamer Magazine. I wonder if they know you are using their copyrighted image for personal use in SL?

I suppose you will claim that no earthly court can hold sway over an angelic bieng as yourself. Sadly, that is where you are wrong. Commiting a crime is a sin. Thou shalt not steal. See you in hell. I'll keep a cell open for you, we will have such fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an idea.  You stay away from me and I'll stay away from you.

Thanks!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Dresden wrote:


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Oooh, Angels!

I've never met an angel. I offer a free soul cleansing service here in SL, so they'd have no reason to visit me.

I get all the li'l devils instead. They stand in my fireplace, mocking me as their sins burn away, until their souls are clean enough to be presentable in public again. Here they are...

Warm Welcomes Gallery.jpg

If your good deeds are as effective and rewarding as mine, you have my deepest sympathy.

Oh, there I am... six down and four over.  I'm afraid I'm in need of more in
sin
eration, for reasons I cannot discuss in mixed company.

...Dres  (Thankfully, you gave no guarantees.)

 

Cool, you're right next to My Favorite Martian! :-)

Link to post
Share on other sites


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


(...) BTW, everyone has their own Guardian Angel assigned to them.  I am sure yours is watching over you right now.

Blessings

Cher

Hi :matte-motes-dead:

I am glad you mentioned it, because it gives me an opportunity to ask:

What happened to the little 4 years young girl's personal guardian angel, the child who died with huge pains during a war, or had to give up her life at a poor hospital? ... Was her guardian angel having a coffee break, and forgot the time, maybe?

Can you as a collegue to those guardin angels, which you claim we all have at our side ... please answer me? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Muletta wrote:


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


(...) BTW, everyone has their own Guardian Angel assigned to them.  I am sure yours is watching over you right now.

Blessings

Cher

Hi :matte-motes-dead:

I am glad you mentioned it, because it gives me an opportunity to ask:

What happened to the little 4 years young girl's personal guardian angel, the child who died with huge pains during a war, or had to give up her life at a poor hospital? ... Was her guardian angel having a coffee break, and forgot the time, maybe?

Can you as a collegue to those guardin angels, which you claim we all have at our side ... please answer me? 

 

I know this is an awful thing to you.  And you have no idea how it hurts me too.  (I do not say things I do not mean).

The answer is that even Angels do not know what is in God's plan.  I can tell you that the child is in Heaven.  All children go there.  And that their loved ones will see them again.  Last week I placed a gravestone on a little girl that only lived four months.  NOTHING is as hard as these things.

I hope you have the courage to know that none of us know everything and in the end, things will be ok.  I will not even tell you to have faith.  That is up to you to find or hold dear.  I hope that you do.

With all my Blessings and Prayers

Angel Cher

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


Last week I placed a gravestone on a little girl that only lived four months.  NOTHING is as hard as these things.


I can well imagine. Perhaps the virtual kid would have lived to see month five had you not dropped a lump of  virtual stone on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I

Radium Soup wrote:


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


Last week I placed a gravestone on a little girl that only lived four months.  NOTHING is as hard as these things.


I can well imagine. Perhaps the virtual kid would have lived to see month five had you not dropped a lump of  virtual stone on it.

It was my Grandaughter.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:

I

Radium Soup wrote:


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


Last week I placed a gravestone on a little girl that only lived four months.  NOTHING is as hard as these things.


I can well imagine. Perhaps the virtual kid would have lived to see month five had you not dropped a lump of  virtual stone on it.

It was my Grandaugher.

 

Yes I'm sure. Did I mention that I'm a unicorn? We too have been sent by the almighty to roleplay rescue people in SL. Particularly those suffering at the hands of phoney angels.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Radium Soup wrote:


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:

I

Radium Soup wrote:


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


Last week I placed a gravestone on a little girl that only lived four months.  NOTHING is as hard as these things.


I can well imagine. Perhaps the virtual kid would have lived to see month five had you not dropped a lump of  virtual stone on it.

It was my Granddaughter.

 

Yes I'm sure. Did I mention that I'm a unicorn? We too have been sent by the almighty to
roleplay
rescue people in SL. Particularly those suffering at the hands of phoney angels.

Maybe this is not the right place for me.  People are not kind and some are pretty cruel.  Some of you need to understand that everyone here is important and just because this is a virtual world, it does not give anyone the right to be as vicious as many of you seem to be.

I do wish you all the best.

Cher

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


Muletta wrote:


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


(...) BTW, everyone has their own Guardian Angel assigned to them.  I am sure yours is watching over you right now.

Blessings

Cher

Hi :matte-motes-dead:

I am glad you mentioned it, because it gives me an opportunity to ask:

What happened to the little 4 years young girl's personal guardian angel, the child who died with huge pains during a war, or had to give up her life at a poor hospital? ... Was her guardian angel having a coffee break, and forgot the time, maybe?

Can you as a collegue to those guardin angels, which you claim we all have at our side ... please answer me? 

 

I know this is an awful thing to you.  And you have no idea how it hurts me too.  (I do not say things I do not mean).

The answer is that even Angels do not know what is in God's plan.  I can tell you that the child is in Heaven.  All children go there.  And that their loved ones will see them again.  Last week I placed a gravestone on a little girl that only lived four months.  NOTHING is as hard as these things.

I hope you have the courage to know that none of us know everything and in the end, things will be ok.  I will not even tell you to have faith.  That is up to you to find or hold dear.  I hope that you do.

With all my Blessings and Prayers

Angel Cher

 

 

Thank you for the answer ... I now conclude, that in spite of guardian angels best effort, they can't really do anything against the plan of God ... and I still wonder: what are their jobs then.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


Maybe this is not the right place for me.  People are not kind and some are pretty cruel.  Some of you need to understand that everyone here is important and just because this is a virtual world, it does not give anyone the right to be as vicious as many of you seem to be.

I do wish you all the best.

Cher

 

Ohhh, please do not give up yet - Don't you know, that it is among the cruel and cold hearted people, angels must do their job?

There is no challenge for real angels to only work with people who already have found their way to God ... Remember how Jesus himself prefered to be with the fallen and the doubters. :smileywink:

Link to post
Share on other sites


Muletta wrote:


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


Maybe this is not the right place for me.  People are not kind and some are pretty cruel.  Some of you need to understand that everyone here is important and just because this is a virtual world, it does not give anyone the right to be as vicious as many of you seem to be.

I do wish you all the best.

Cher

 

Ohhh, please do not give up yet - Don't you know, that it is among the cruel and cold hearted people, angels must do their job?

There is no challenge for real angels to only work with people who already have found their way to God ... Remember how Jesus himself prefered to be with the fallen and the doubters.
:smileywink:

Thank you so very much.  I have had a very hard day (yes, we do that too).  I will do what I can and try to settle in.  You are very kind Muletta.

Cher

Link to post
Share on other sites

Drake1Nightfire wrote:

 

Hey, where did your bold text go?

She didn't use bold text because she whispered with the angel's tongue in my ears, so sweet and seductive. My whole body shivered, like a pike of a claw moved along my spin slowly from my neck to my back.........wait----but this the demons do----no, I am confused. Who is who now?

And sometimes I am flying around in sl like a drunken butterfly, am I a moth now? ;)

[footnote: btw. I could rp, but  I don't want to. I am stubborn. :)]

 

Edited my typos as usual. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


Radium Soup wrote:


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:

I

Radium Soup wrote:


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


Last week I placed a gravestone on a little girl that only lived four months.  NOTHING is as hard as these things.


I can well imagine. Perhaps the virtual kid would have lived to see month five had you not dropped a lump of  virtual stone on it.

It was my Granddaughter.

 

Yes I'm sure. Did I mention that I'm a unicorn? We too have been sent by the almighty to
roleplay
rescue people in SL. Particularly those suffering at the hands of phoney angels.

Maybe this is not the right place for me.  People are not kind and some are pretty cruel.  Some of you need to understand that everyone here is important and just because this is a virtual world, it does not give anyone the right to be as vicious as many of you seem to be.

I do wish you all the best.

Cher

 

Angels go, in person, to people to whom God sends them. They are simply messengers -- that is what the word angel means. So go where you think there might be someone God has a message for -- surely through the Holy Spirit He will guide you to someone, in His own time. And God sends His messengers to those who already belong to him, to no one else.

You do not, however, need to be an angel to give comfort and kindness to those who suffer. That power is in the Gospel itself. 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Pamela Galli wrote:


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


Radium Soup wrote:


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:

I

Radium Soup wrote:


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


Last week I placed a gravestone on a little girl that only lived four months.  NOTHING is as hard as these things.


I can well imagine. Perhaps the virtual kid would have lived to see month five had you not dropped a lump of  virtual stone on it.

It was my Granddaughter.

 

Yes I'm sure. Did I mention that I'm a unicorn? We too have been sent by the almighty to
roleplay
rescue people in SL. Particularly those suffering at the hands of phoney angels.

Maybe this is not the right place for me.  People are not kind and some are pretty cruel.  Some of you need to understand that everyone here is important and just because this is a virtual world, it does not give anyone the right to be as vicious as many of you seem to be.

I do wish you all the best.

Cher

 

Angels go, in person, to people to whom God sends them. They are simply messengers -- that is what the word angel means. So go where you think there might be someone God has a message for -- surely through the Holy Spirit He will guide you to someone, in His own time. And God sends His messengers to those who already belong to him, to no one else.

You do not, however, need to be an angel to give comfort and kindness to those who suffer. That power is in the Gospel itself. 

This is all true.  Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


Muletta wrote:


MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:


(...) BTW, everyone has their own Guardian Angel assigned to them.  I am sure yours is watching over you right now.

Blessings

Cher

Hi :matte-motes-dead:

I am glad you mentioned it, because it gives me an opportunity to ask:

What happened to the little 4 years young girl's personal guardian angel, the child who died with huge pains during a war, or had to give up her life at a poor hospital? ... Was her guardian angel having a coffee break, and forgot the time, maybe?

Can you as a collegue to those guardin angels, which you claim we all have at our side ... please answer me? 

 

I know this is an awful thing to you.  And you have no idea how it hurts me too.  (I do not say things I do not mean).

The answer is that even Angels do not know what is in God's plan.  I can tell you that the child is in Heaven.  All children go there.  And that their loved ones will see them again.  Last week I placed a gravestone on a little girl that only lived four months.  NOTHING is as hard as these things.

I hope you have the courage to know that none of us know everything and in the end, things will be ok.  I will not even tell you to have faith.  That is up to you to find or hold dear.  I hope that you do.

With all my Blessings and Prayers

Angel Cher

 

 

Wait, if everything happens according to Gods plan, why bother praying? Would he really change his mind? If so, how was it Gods plan? If not, why bother praying in the first place?

Link to post
Share on other sites

What kind of a lowlife god are you if you have plans that make children and innocent people suffer. And what good have these plans brought us so far after thousands of years of your religion?? War? More suffering? more injustice? Wake up and smell the coffee!!!! Quit hiding behind a false image of a god because you can't handle the truth of life!

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1884 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...