Angels of God Coming to Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:

Maryanne Solo wrote:

An angel of Our Lord assists those in the real world walk the maze of cognitive dysfunction or unfortunate disadvantage.

It doesnt work here in the forums 8^)

God bless.

Sure it does.  See our work is tailored to us.  We get assignments from the Boss (God) and they are who we help.  It is really a pretty perfect system as it should be.

God Bless you too (smiles
:)
)

God is the main cause of suffering in the world. Look at all of the destruction he creates year after year.. Katrina, the earthquake in Japan, an earthquake in Haiti, the earthquake in Nepal, jut to name a few. He gave humans free will and they run rampant killing each other over a pair of sneakers.

God has caused the death of more humans than anything else. Whether it be disasters or killings in his name. Why don't you and your angels head to Detroit and stop the gangbangers from killing people? Do some real good for a change.

For eternity you have tried to blame all the faults of mankind on God.  It is time you realized, it doesn't work.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canoro Philipp wrote:

if you want to help people in second life go for it, but you don't need to claim that you are an angel, maybe you do it to create a certain feel of trust, of good intentions, you add some holiness aura to your intention to help so others trust you better, you may percieve angels like that according to your culture and how you would see an angel, but here we are a multi cultural community, multi beliefs, where angels may not be revered, respected, believed, and you portraying the image of an angel don't give the impression fo someone excellently good, it gives the impression of someone lying from the start, to people that don't believe in angels, or someone a bit crazy, a non trustable person, so the image you are trying to portray backfires.

try to be more standard, multi cultural, instead of claiming to be character of a certain culture that inspires you with good thoughts, just say that you are a human with good intentions that would like to help if anyone wants some help in something.

You can have faith that I am an Angel or not.  That is up to you.

i could, but faith requires granting crediblity to something as a choice, not because of a conclusion based on the evidence presented, is an unreasonable belief, a reasonable belief would be that the analysis of the evidence we have access to, points out to a certain undeniable conclusion, faith is to grant total credibility to something that doesn't have enough proof, because believing such thing would make us feel better.

Canoro Philipp wrote:

i could, but faith requires granting crediblity to something as a choice, not because of a conclusion based on the evidence presented, is an unreasonable belief, a reasonable belief would be that the analysis of the evidence we have access to, points out to a certain undeniable conclusion, faith is to grant total credibility to something that doesn't have enough proof, because believing such thing would make us feel better.

It is impossible to debate faith since it requires no proof.  This is role play - plain and simple.  They can have their fun and the rest of us can hope they do more good than harm to the people they claim to be assigned to.

Canoro Philipp wrote:

if you want to help people in second life go for it, but you don't need to claim that you are an angel, maybe you do it to create a certain feel of trust, of good intentions, you add some holiness aura to your intention to help so others trust you better, you may percieve angels like that according to your culture and how you would see an angel, but here we are a multi cultural community, multi beliefs, where angels may not be revered, respected, believed, and you portraying the image of an angel don't give the impression fo someone excellently good, it gives the impression of someone lying from the start, to people that don't believe in angels, or someone a bit crazy, a non trustable person, so the image you are trying to portray backfires.

try to be more standard, multi cultural, instead of claiming to be character of a certain culture that inspires you with good thoughts, just say that you are a human with good intentions that would like to help if anyone wants some help in something.

I'm in agreement with this, Canoro, though saying that you are a human with good intentions is likely to raise as much suspicion as saying you're an angel.

The proof is in the doing.

Sometimes, not even then.

Canoro Philipp wrote:

Hi Canoro :)

You seem like a Pragmatist.  :)

You guys seem to have so much trouble figuiring things out.  But in the end most of you make it upstairs.

I find proof every day.  Yesterday, I met another Angel (There are lots of us).   I have miracles happen on a regular basis.  I had three happen yesterday.  They are so common that I feel embarrased sometimes. 

I wish you the very best Canoro.  And I promise you that even though I never met you or saw you, I have faith you are real.  Oh BTW, so does God.

Canoro Philipp wrote:

Hi Canoro

You seem like a Pragmatist. 

You guys seem to have so much trouble figuiring things out. 

That's because we try.

its worth going thru complexity to find the truth.

you may find lots of pragmatic people in second life, that's why i don't recommend that you present yourself immediately as an angel, you may need to present evidence, since believing in angels require faith, a belief without evidence, you may be seen as a liar, and i dont think that thats your objective. in fact you may not claim at all that you are an angel, there is no need to in order to help people, maybe you expect that the image of angel would make people feel that you are sacred, but that would be boasting your intentions to help.

Jeremiah 9:23 "Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches" - King James Bible

its enough for me that you believe i am a second life user, since i have an account that can write in the forums of the website secondlife.com

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Maryanne Solo wrote:

An angel of Our Lord assists those in the real world walk the maze of cognitive dysfunction or unfortunate disadvantage.

It doesnt work here in the forums 8^)

God bless.

Sure it does.  See our work is tailored to us.  We get assignments from the Boss (God) and they are who we help.  It is really a pretty perfect system as it should be.

God Bless you too (smiles
)

God is the main cause of suffering in the world. Look at all of the destruction he creates year after year.. Katrina, the earthquake in Japan, an earthquake in Haiti, the earthquake in Nepal, jut to name a few. He gave humans free will and they run rampant killing each other over a pair of sneakers.

God has caused the death of more humans than anything else. Whether it be disasters or killings in his name. Why don't you and your angels head to Detroit and stop the gangbangers from killing people? Do some real good for a change.

For eternity you have tried to blame all the faults of mankind on God.  It is time you realized, it doesn't work.

I'm sorry, does He not create the weather? Does He not cause the tornadoes that destroy churches? Were the crusades not fought in His Holy name? If you give your creations free will and they start wars, you are responsible for them.

And just for clarification, although you imply I am the Fallen lord, I assure, I am not.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

And just for clarification, although you imply I am the Fallen lord, I assure, I am not.

Right, that would be me!

No, you are what we call a "Sweety Pie".  A really nice person with a heart of gold.  

Didn't you come here to help people?

You're not helping!

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Right, that would be me!

No, you are what we call a "Sweety Pie".  A really nice person with a heart of gold.  

You're not helping!

?

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Right, that would be me!

You're not helping!

?

Wheeee! I've confused an angel. That proves it.

I am the Fallen Lady!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.