Angels of God Coming to Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

JaysonHardy wrote:

Post your proof that I was banned from RLC! Put your money where your mouth is.  Either way I'll be seeing you real soon around the grid.  And I'm the stalker? Really Cher.  All the people from here have to do is cruise over to the RLC forum and they'll be able to see first hand how much of a miserable troll you truly are.  How you love to poke and prod the moderator over there and accuse people of things that they truly aren't.  Enjoy your stay here in SL I'm sure it will be a short stay.

Goderic,

You promote the worst in humanity.  You are full of hatred and vile. Angels have left you long ago.  What you have done to others in your life will have to be reconciled with God, not us. 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats wrong? You upset that you can't get your little cult of one going here in SL? I heard you can't even operate SL properly because you can't figure out how to use it. My simple advice for you is to stay put in RLC, after all you do have your little pet World Op's Moderator Kendrick over there to protect you at every chance.  

Have fun here if you have the intelligence to figure out how to operate in SL.  (I sincerely doubt that you do).  Ta-ta!

JaysonHardy wrote:

Whats wrong? You upset that you can't get your little cult of one going here in SL? I heard you can't even operate SL properly because you can't figure out how to use it. My simple advice for you is to stay put in RLC, after all you do have your little pet World Op's Moderator Kendrick over there to protect you at every chance.  

Have fun here if you have the intelligence to figure out how to operate in SL.  (I sincerely doubt that you do).  Ta-ta!

I think Kendrik is even tired of him as he has been the one wastelanding him lately.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.