Angels of God Coming to Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MidnightDawn Sapphire wrote:

We would like to introduce ourselves.  We are Angels of God (AOG) and we will be establishing ourselves in SL shortly.  We comfort those that need a kind, help people the best we can and will always bless people of Second Life.

God Bless You

Angel Cher 5.0 AOG

District 7

To Serve and Protect

I hate to inform you but the Demons of Hell have been here for years and already have a foothold on the population, just look at Zindra. Be prepared for the fight of your lives.

We would like to introduce ourselves.  We are Angels of God (AOG) and we will be establishing ourselves in SL shortly.  We comfort those that need a kind, help people the best we can and will always bless people of Second Life.

Who's "we" sucka?

Which being would this be? Currently I am about to renew my monthly to Anoia Who has been very helpfull.

As always, when searching for a glod, the Lares et Penates catalogue is most usefulll

Blessed Be (tm applied for and lost) and thanks for usefulllll post

Hello :matte-motes-grin:

Oh, thank you all so much for viewing this thread.  We are real Angels.  We are not here to role play.  Just to help people who might need someone to talk to or people we can help in many ways.

If you see us in world and would like to just say hello, we would love that.  Our Angels all have AOG as part of their names.  (Angels of God).

We wish everyone a wonderful life, and all the goodness and happiness that a life can bring.  We are just learning how to live in SL.  If anyone needs to talk or just wants to say hi, please message me.

God Bless Each and Everyone of You

Angel Cher 5.0 AOG

District 7

To Protect and Serve

Arkady Arkright wrote:

"need a kind" what ?

Hey, god is infailable so his angels, by extension, are infailable as well. 

Those who need a kind is all there is.  That means someone like them.  When Noah was taking animals into the arc, each was two of their kind, male and female.  Except for the clean animals who were chosen seven of their kind, male and female.

But the point is, these angels will find you one of your kind.  God's dating servce.

No matter how perverted, demented or unlovable you are, the angels will find you one of your kind.

i think you should be aware that this like really obscure part (meaning GD) of all the Unheavenly Virtuality is the turf of us District 16 angels. ok

we (us the Angel 16s) have like saved everybody already in here who was worth saving. And taken them to our own District 16 part of Heavenly Virtuality. So yanno q;(:

+

is a few demons and devils still here as you can see already. And some heathens as well

but they already been thru the saving redemption and end up worse than they were before

but is ok bc we are pray for them. Which dont do them much good seems like. But does help us Angel 16s to meet our angelic KPIs and that

+

sometimes we (the Angels 16) smite them (the demons and devils) hip and thighs with our ass bones. But being unheavenly devils they actual like that most of them

specially when our assbones land on the soft part of the back part of their hips. So we (us Angel 16s) dont do that much anymore to them. bc they all start lining up for a hips and thighs smiting, when they see us get out our ass bones and start wave them about. and they giggle them devils. Like demonically even

(:

irihapeti wrote:

i think you should be aware that this like really obscure part (meaning GD) of all the Unheavenly Virtuality is the turf of us District 16 angels. ok

we (us the Angel 16s) have like saved everybody already in here who was worth saving. And taken them to our own District 16 part of Heavenly Virtuality. So yanno q;(:

+

is a few demons and devils still here as you can see already. And some heathens as well

but they already been thru the saving redemption and end up worse than they were before

but is ok bc we are pray for them. Which dont do them much good seems like. But does help us Angel 16s to meet our angelic KPIs and that

+

sometimes we (the Angels 16) smite them (the demons and devils) hip and thighs with our ass bones. But being unheavenly devils they actual like that most of them

specially when our assbones land on the soft part of the back part of their hips. So we (us Angel 16s) dont do that much anymore to them. bc they all start lining up for a hips and thighs smiting, when they see us get out our ass bones and start wave them about. and they giggle them devils. Like demonically even

(:

Hello District 16!  It's wonderful to know there are other Angels here.  We will try to find you when in-world or if you can give us directions, that would be wonderful too. 

God Bless

Angel Cher AOG 5.0

District 7

To Serve and Protect

God Bless You

Angel Cher 5.0 AOG

District 7

To Serve and Protect

What... did you finally run out of people to troll in Utherverse?

...Dres

Oooh, Angels!

I've never met an angel. I offer a free soul cleansing service here in SL, so they'd have no reason to visit me.

I get all the li'l devils instead. They stand in my fireplace, mocking me as their sins burn away, until their souls are clean enough to be presentable in public again. Here they are...

If your good deeds are as effective and rewarding as mine, you have my deepest sympathy.

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

I think you're looking for the "role play" section of the forum.   That's where folks playing as mythical creatures post.

We are not role playing but thank you for your comment.

How many of you are there in there with you?

Do they all know of the others existence?

Are you the dominant personality, or are you merely the spokesperson for the one who controls the others?

Are the rest of the "we" you refer to as psychotic as you are?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.