Wilhiam Hydraconis

The VaNiTy ThReAd

Darn!  My photos didn't post.  I think now it was because I was a newbie.  I have since moved up a rank so maybe now it will work!

Dancing

Beach2_001.jpg

Relaxing

Beach9_001.jpg

Take care!

blondy71js wrote:

Darn!  My photos didn't post.  I think now it was because I was a newbie.  I have since moved up a rank so maybe now it will work!

Dancing

Beach2_001.jpg

Relaxing

Beach9_001.jpg

Take care!

Cute pictures!

Welcome to SL and the forum Blondy =) You're in the right place, everything you need to know about sl (and quite a few things you don't ^.^) can be gleaned from the amazing minds that come here.

Saraya Starr wrote:

Ever wake up in one of those moods?  Today sure seems like a blue Monday so far..

Snapshot_044.jpg

Great pic...love the pose :)

Welcome Blondy...we all started in the same place as you are.  Don't be shy :smileytongue:

You have a point Uncommon! But looking forward to it anyway!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!  {feels all warm inside} :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

Here is my new avatar.  A work in progress but love the fairies and elves and found a beautiful fairly looking land today!

Snapshot4_001.jpg

Oh! I startled myself!

Snapshot2_001.jpg

I said I'd get around to a swimsuit picture. 

She wore an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny... purple string and knot bikini!tropical.png

It's been some time I didn't lurk in this thread. Wonderful pictures everyone! And a warm welcome to the new lovely faces who joined! :smileyhappy:

I've been busy painting on the beautiful French Arcachon sim. It is so quiet there early in the morning.

arcachon.jpg

So many gorgeous pics... I can't possibly comment on then all, so I'll just say great job everyone.

Here's a pic I took of myself as I was leaving the Vitamen Fashion Show last night.  The only post-processing I did was crop it...

Vitamen_Me_smaller.png

...Dres

Thanks, Val.  I feel the need to point out when I haven't Photoshopped a pic so that people understand what amazing things can be done with SL photography and without it having to go through all that... this wasn't always the case.

Btw, if anyone is interested, I've posted the other pics I took at the show (well the PG ones anyway... I least I think they're all PG) to my Flickr page.  Here's the link... The Vitamen Fashion Show.

...Dres

ETA: I wasn't implying that the pic I posted was amazing or anything... lol.

ETA again: On second look, not all of them would be considered PG by everyone... oh well.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Thanks, Val.  I feel the need to point out when I haven't Photoshopped a pic so that people understand what amazing things can be done with SL photography and without it having to go through all that... this wasn't always the case.

Btw, if anyone is interested, I've posted the other pics I took at the show (well the PG ones anyway... I least I think they're all PG) to my Flickr page.  Here's the link...

...Dres

ETA: I wasn't implying that the pic I posted was amazing or anything... lol.

ETA again: On second look, not all of them would be considered PG by everyone... oh well.

Wow what a lot of pretty men! I don't see any that wouldn't be considered PG but there sure are a lot of banana hammocks :P

Raven1 Short wrote:

Wow what a lot of pretty men! I don't see any that wouldn't be considered PG but there sure are a lot of banana hammocks
:P

Raven, hun, breaaaaaaaaaathe, there, slowly, now relax and take your blue pill. :P

valerie Inshan wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Wow what a lot of pretty men! I don't see any that wouldn't be considered PG but there sure are a lot of banana hammocks

Raven, hun, breaaaaaaaaaathe, there, slowly, now relax and take your blue pill.

:smileyvery-happy: