• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Feeling angelic... 

Posted Images

Saraya Starr wrote:

Ever wake up in one of those moods?  Today sure seems like a blue Monday so far..

Snapshot_044.jpg

Great pic...love the pose :)

Welcome Blondy...we all started in the same place as you are.  Don't be shy :smileytongue:

You have a point Uncommon! But looking forward to it anyway!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!  {feels all warm inside} :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

Here is my new avatar.  A work in progress but love the fairies and elves and found a beautiful fairly looking land today!

Snapshot4_001.jpg

Oh! I startled myself!

Snapshot2_001.jpg

It's been some time I didn't lurk in this thread. Wonderful pictures everyone! And a warm welcome to the new lovely faces who joined! :smileyhappy:

I've been busy painting on the beautiful French Arcachon sim. It is so quiet there early in the morning.

arcachon.jpg

Thanks, Val.  I feel the need to point out when I haven't Photoshopped a pic so that people understand what amazing things can be done with SL photography and without it having to go through all that... this wasn't always the case.

Btw, if anyone is interested, I've posted the other pics I took at the show (well the PG ones anyway... I least I think they're all PG) to my Flickr page.  Here's the link... The Vitamen Fashion Show.

...Dres

ETA: I wasn't implying that the pic I posted was amazing or anything... lol.

ETA again: On second look, not all of them would be considered PG by everyone... oh well.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Thanks, Val.  I feel the need to point out when I haven't Photoshopped a pic so that people understand what amazing things can be done with SL photography and without it having to go through all that... this wasn't always the case.

Btw, if anyone is interested, I've posted the other pics I took at the show (well the PG ones anyway... I least I think they're all PG) to my Flickr page.  Here's the link...

...Dres

ETA: I wasn't implying that the pic I posted was amazing or anything... lol.

ETA again: On second look, not all of them would be considered PG by everyone... oh well.

Wow what a lot of pretty men! I don't see any that wouldn't be considered PG but there sure are a lot of banana hammocks :P

valerie Inshan wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Wow what a lot of pretty men! I don't see any that wouldn't be considered PG but there sure are a lot of banana hammocks
:P

Raven, hun, breaaaaaaaaaathe, there, slowly, now relax and take your blue pill.
:P

:smileyvery-happy: