Wilhiam Hydraconis

The VaNiTy ThReAd

valerie Inshan wrote:

Oh this is so lovely Venus! I does feel like spring... at Boudoir! :smileyhappy: You look adorable!

Merci Val! ♥

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Pussycat, WOW!!!  Love everything about this pic!

On a side note, seems Randall is missing lately from the thread...hope all is well.

Thanks.
:)
Here's another one. I think some people take breaks until inspiration hits them. I do that a lot.

Sunrise on the balcony:

SunriseBalconySnapshot_003.jpg

Same outfit as last time.
 Some things about mesh's ability to flow around the body are just grand.

Seeing lots of nice spring images lately too.

Got to go until tonight. Need to come back and look at everyone's stuff tonight.

Like this one too, Pussycat...you have a flair :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Moon shadows...

moon shadows.jpg

Nice pic, Val...your place is so cute!  Will try to make a breakfast when you have the next one :)

Venus Petrov wrote:

So cool, Val...shadows help to set a mood.

Sure they do! Now that I'm looking at this picture a few hours after posting it, I realize it reflects exactly the mood I was into last night: peaceful and sad all together. :smileyhappy:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote

Nice pic, Val...your place is so cute!  Will try to make a breakfast when you have the next one

Yay Kylie, it would be awesome to have you next time! The place looks better for breakfast in the day light. :smileywink:

val

New, softer raccoon eye makeup, new ears and new mesh hair. All with a cyberpunk background and an uneasy sky. Viene la tormenta!

raccoon eyes.png

valerie Inshan wrote:

What a peaceful and lovely place you have Saraya! Class and taste are no suprise coming from you. :smileyhappy:

Aww, thankyou Val, that is so sweet to say :)

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

Where are your ears there from?

I made them-there ears myself. Most of the parts are full-perm sculpts and textures I bought in for other projects. The tufts inside the ear are made from some fur prims I took from another avatar. 

Hello Ladies, I am a newbie so I have been reading these forums to learn new things and I came across this one.  I hope it's okay for me to post here as I do not know forum etiquette (sorry!).  I just wanted to say how impressed I am with all of your amazing photos and what you have done on here.  It is a little intimidating for a newbie but you have inspired me and I can't wait to build my sl world!

I spent the day at the beach today and it was wondeful.  Here is my first attempt at taking and posting photos (crossing fingers!)

Dancing

Relaxing
Have a Wonderful day!