The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Had a night of gender switching for an event.  I'm the tall dark one on the left and Joey is the little redhead
:D

lunapic_133450297325979_1.jpg

WTF!!!????? OMG, this alt is damn too hot, Raven! Don't you come and see me inworld like that, I would definately get confused!
:D:P

I did make a pretty good hunk :P

I think Joey was being me :D

I'll post it this evening after I get back inworld lol. The sim was named.. something something Flamingo.. I only remember that cause one of the girls that ended up sitting down to enjoy the view with me talked about there not really being flamingos there, and feeling cheated :smileylol:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lovely photos Uncommon! The colors are so rich and you look just ravishing!

I was so glad Raven came for a chat on my porch last night. Even my dogs fell in love for her! :smileyhappy:

raven.jpg

It was so nice to see you :)

Your place is lovey and the dogs are so cute 

Wow, I hadn't realized how long it has been since I browsed this thread.  I must say I am always blown away by the amazing shots everyone posts!  So many posts it would take me days to compliment you all individually.. so I will just say to ALL.. simply beautiful shots.. I need to visit more regularly but RL have been keeping me away... adding one pic for now, will try to get back with more.  This is an outfit I came across and could NOT resist.. I love being a fairy and this worked well at my job ;)

Wiki

Snapshot_024.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.