The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Wonderful photos Val, Jesica, and Pussycat!  (thank you Dom for your comment and, ahem, enlargement..laughs).

Here is one from today.  I picked up this awesome Forest Goddess costume from Vita's Boudoir.

Chakryn 23 May 2012_001 jpeg.jpg

Fantastic look Venus, and I  agree with Val here, the only word for this is awesome :)

Daang! That is fantastically gorgeous! The other shot I somehow missed was too. This one I can see the movement in, can almost see coming to life. Beautiful. All your shots are lol, I love seeing the ones you post in the feed as well, you have a great eye :matte-motes-smile:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lovely photo Sara. Lovely bare feet (where did you get those?), lovely boobs (
:D
) and wonderful sim surround. Landscape untimited is just awesome! Here's mine atm. :smileyhappy:

landscape.jpg

Thanks Val, and the feet are from N-Core :)  Well gosh Val, thanks , so glad ya like them :D

Yeah I love it , And your place looks awesome as always :)

Venus Petrov wrote:

Thank you Val, Saraya, Kelli, and UT for your kind comments.

Kelli and Saraya, I would not want to mess with you!  *laughs*

While I do not have a bad girl photo today, I do have one with a bit of fire.

Kania 26 May 2012_011 jpeg.jpg

You are welcome Venus :)  I like this pic a lot, looks like an art piece that anyone would hang on their wall.  You always come up with some amazing pics :)

Sexeh! Ya know, I've been wonderin what you keep in that there bag of yours...

Welcome to the forums and the thread Kinnaird, nice pics. I especially like the one with the carousal in the background :matte-motes-smitten:

Venus, nobody can bust a move like you can lol :smileyvery-happy:

Raven, awwww you guys are soo sweet! Burnt neck and all lol

I was playing around at Carrie's photo studio, took several but this one's my favorite, it saved reaaally small, so we'll see if it's even visible here :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Snapshot _ Carrie

@UncommonTruth,  so greatful for zoom :) on da MAC,  beautiful classy photo..... and yea getting that sailboat in my bag was not easy. lol

@Kinnaird, wow that trek hair looks just like 90% of the dews on the show, lol

Wow, so many great pics , never tire of coming to see what is new here :)

Welcome back Neal..great pics :)

@ Kinnaird..welcome to the thread, some lovely pics you have posted, the carousel one being my favorite too :)

@  Raven  You two make the sweetest couple, and since everyone else has said it, I will too..watch out for that  cigarette it might burn your neck  :smileyvery-happy:

@ Uncommon  I think you're gonna set the thread on fire with that pic :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

@  Venus  What can I say, yet another beautiful pic, I love the colors in it :)

Saraya Starr wrote:

Wow, so many great pics , never tire of coming to see what is new here
:)

Welcome back Neal..great pics

@ Kinnaird..welcome to the thread, some lovely pics you have posted, the carousel one being my favorite too

@  Raven  You two make the sweetest couple, and since everyone else has said it, I will too..watch out for that  cigarette it might burn your neck  :smileyvery-happy:

@ Uncommon  I think you're gonna set the thread on fire with that pic :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

@  Venus  What can I say, yet another beautiful pic, I love the colors in it

Thank you :)

He hasn't burned me yet.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.