• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Apparently if you ask me twice, I'll say yes. =~.^= This had another blog manager asking me to be on their team. Maybe @TatianaNikolay spying on me is good luck. ❤️  

Posted Images

valerie Inshan wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

That all looks pretty dang heavy to me lol. Btw, I love that tree in the background!

Hehe, that's my Deadwood Juniper Bonsai. It follows me in every house I have! I'm loving it too. :smileyhappy:

/ me runs off to buy that tree.  That tree would look good with one house I have, if I redecorate again ;)

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

That all looks pretty dang heavy to me lol. Btw, I love that tree in the background!

Hehe, that's my Deadwood Juniper Bonsai. It follows me in every house I have! I'm loving it too. :smileyhappy:

/ me runs off to buy that tree.  That tree would look good with one house I have, if I redecorate again
;)

gl saraya with the rebuid! lol

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Very nice, Jonna!  I like the spotlight effect and shadow.  It makes me wish I had a better graphics card.  The shirt is great, too.  Is it mesh?  Just out of curiosity, are you using poses or catching moments from your AO?

Thank you :)

Yis, the top is coldLogic and the skirt is also mesh.. J.H. Couture

Oh yah, just captured moments with the AO