Storm Clarence

The VaNiTy ThReAd

Thank you Raven :matte-motes-smile: You moved? I guess I have an excuse to come by again sometime, to see it :smileyvery-happy:

Sorry I can't see the pictures to comment on them.. it's taking them ages to load since my net was cut down to snail speed in my move and I haven't had the chance to call and complain lol.

UncommonTruth wrote:

Thank you Raven :matte-motes-smile: You moved? I guess I have an excuse to come by again sometime, to see it :smileyvery-happy:

Sorry I can't see the pictures to comment on them.. it's taking them ages to load since my net was cut down to snail speed in my move and I haven't had the chance to call and complain lol.

Yes! We moved. Long story.

You don't need an excuse to come by :)

I love these photos, and the outfits! You look like you're about to pounce in the second one :smileyvery-happy:

I don't wear mesh yet.. but I'm goin shopping to find the clothes in the second pic.. adorable!

eta~ Dangit lol, I was hoping those were just great sculpted parts! I did find lots of cute stuffs there though :matte-motes-little-laugh:

You have a really lovely home Raven, you did right moving! :smileyhappy:

Monday 7:25 AM is a bit early for a beer but that's the detail which was missing on a southern houseboat porch! :D

beer.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Monday 7:25 AM is a bit early for a beer but that's the detail which was missing on a southern houseboat porch!
:D

beer.jpg

Lol...for sure, Val :matte-motes-silly:

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

coldLogic and JANE are great with mesh, but coldLogic can be some serious sticker shock at times, so I mostly buy from JANE.

Agree, Pussycat....Celoe also.  I found a dress I absolutely loved there, but refuse to pay the asking price :(

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Goofing around for the photo contest at Pose Fair, here are the two entries :smileytongue:

Death for Dummies.png

Death of a Dummy.png

YAY!!! /me shouts: YOU ARE THE WINNER!!! :D

valerie Inshan wrote:

Monday 7:25 AM is a bit early for a beer but that's the detail which was missing on a southern houseboat porch!
:D

beer.jpg

Thank you Val! That ended up being temporary. We found a better place for less and bought a different house. Once we get set up I'd love to have you over.

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Goofing around for the photo contest at Pose Fair, here are the two entries :smileytongue:

That was a really nice fog effect. I love fog effects but need to brave up and use them more in SL. Didn't know they were there for the longest time. I used to love using fog and spotlights in Vue and Poser. Too bad we don't have true spot lighting in SL.

I don't know what you mean by "true", but I'd have to think this is pretty close (watch from 3:18)...

...Dres

YAY! Shadows at last! They are fixed in the lastest version I just installed this morning! I thought they would never work on my Mac. And DOF works too!  :smileyhappy:

shadows.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

YAY! Shadows at last! They are fixed in the lastest version I just installed this morning! I thought they would never work on my Mac. And DOF works too!  :smileyhappy:

shadows.jpg

Wow, truly amazing Valerie!  I have a MacMini i5 Radeon 6630M and I don't think it could ever reach this level of clarity and detail !

Well honestly, Domitan, even though I have the latest quadricore iMac, I had completely lost hope to be able to run shadows and DOF until this morning update! I didn't even have to reduce my draw distance to enable them and the big bonus is: this does not seem to significantly reduce the speed either. I only had 10 minutes earlier today before going to work and I can't wait to come home this evening to start playing with that! :smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Well honestly, Domitan, even though I have the latest quadricore iMac, I had completely lost hope to be able to run shadows and DOF until this morning update! I didn't even have to reduce my draw distance to enable them and the big bonus is: this does not seem to significantly reduce the speed either. I only had 10 minutes earlier today before going to work and I can't wait to come home this evening to start playing with that! :smileyhappy:

Green with Jealousy LOL !

Quad-Core ! Colour me green LOL !!  

Domitan Redenblack wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Green with Jealousy LOL !

Quad-Core ! Colour me green LOL !!  

Nice skin tone!!! :D:D:D