Jump to content
Wilhiam Hydraconis

The VaNiTy ThReAd

Recommended Posts

Wow! Been awhile since I peeked in, and.. Wow! Some amazing artistry has been happening in here since I last came by. Too many to comment on each of you, but my wow is for you all lol.

Kobuk (sorry if I'm spelling that wrong) Nice shot! Haven't followed your link to watch, but I'm bout to.

Val, big big hugs

Welcome back Randall

 

I don't have the artistry that's shining out off the pictures here lol, but I made a friend last night after commenting on his awesome hat. He gave me one, not like it, but also pretty cool ^.^ Then told me when wearing a fedora, one must also be smoking a cigar, so here goes :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_108.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang Venus when you mess around, that's one serious business!!! :smileysurprised: What an incredible and sexy shot! /me scratches my head lacking words to say how much I'm impressed! :smileyhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


UncommonTruth wrote:

Wow! Been awhile since I peeked in, and.. Wow! Some amazing artistry has been happening in here since I last came by. Too many to comment on each of you, but my wow is for you all lol.

Kobuk (sorry if I'm spelling that wrong) Nice shot! Haven't followed your link to watch, but I'm bout to.

Val, big big hugs

Welcome back Randall

 

I don't have the artistry that's shining out off the pictures here lol, but I made a friend last night after commenting on his awesome hat. He gave me one, not like it, but also pretty cool ^.^ Then told me when wearing a fedora, one must also be smoking a cigar, so here goes :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_108.png


bewbs! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UC I am so sorry! I browsed the thread so fast I didn't see your kind words. /hugs you back hun, and thank you for your sweet words!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:

Can any post can be more vain? Vuitton bags and Cannes Festival? lol, OK i'm French! ;D

cannes.jpg

 

Lovely Val, always so well put together you are, love the colors in that top :)  And what Uncommon said is so true, the bags match that chair perfectly ;) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Sara! These mesh bags are really amazing: I have over 240 prims available on my sim and could not rez one on the ground, it says the parcel is too full! LOL! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


UncommonTruth wrote:

Wow! Been awhile since I peeked in, and.. Wow! Some amazing artistry has been happening in here since I last came by. Too many to comment on each of you, but my wow is for you all lol.

Kobuk (sorry if I'm spelling that wrong) Nice shot! Haven't followed your link to watch, but I'm bout to.

Val, big big hugs

Welcome back Randall

 

I don't have the artistry that's shining out off the pictures here lol, but I made a friend last night after commenting on his awesome hat. He gave me one, not like it, but also pretty cool ^.^ Then told me when wearing a fedora, one must also be smoking a cigar, so here goes :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_108.png


Wanted to comment on this pic sooner, god I love that hat..lol.  You look really good in it UC :)  The cigar is a nice touch :smileyvery-happy:

 

 And what do you mean you don't have the artistry of some people here?  I have seen some very good pics from you, so hush woman ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonderful photos Val, Jesica, and Pussycat!  (thank you Dom for your comment and, ahem, enlargement..laughs).

Here is one from today.  I picked up this awesome Forest Goddess costume from Vita's Boudoir.

Chakryn 23 May 2012_001 jpeg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Venus Petrov wrote:

Here is one from today.  I picked up this awesome Forest Goddess costume from Vita's Boudoir.

Chakryn 23 May 2012_001 jpeg.jpg


You should kick off Princess Fiona and marry Shreck. I volunteer to play the donkey at the wedding :P:D Nah, you look as  awesome as ever!!! :smileyhappy: (plus, Shreck farts too much for a lady like you!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great stuff folks. Love that dryad look, Venus.

So here I am, what happened to the Bad Girls thread? (not too naughty, I hope!).

cyber.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Kelli May wrote:

Great stuff folks. Love that dryad look, Venus.

So here I am, what happened to the Bad Girls thread? (not too naughty, I hope!).

cyber.png


Yeah, the Bad Girls thread seems to have died down, maybe I should resurrect it  ;)  And this look of yours Kelli, would fit well over there :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...