The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Thanks, will take you up on the in the near future
:)

ETA:  I should start a list, have to still check out Raven's place too :matte-motes-tongue:

Yes you do!

LOL...I'll bring Luc with me :matte-motes-silly:

Do that!

Saraya Starr wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

ring_001.png

:smileysurprised: That's.. umm. errrr.. hmmm... that's quite a shot there Emmett. It for sure makes me wonder what exactly it is you're vain about.. :smileyvery-happy:

Oh wait! The ring right?! Ok *exhales* the ring, I can comment on that... nice ring Emmett!

I, err was thinking the same thing Uncommon, wondering wth he was showing off? :smileyvery-happy:

Silly females (except Kylie)... the showing of partially exposed crotch?... the ever so slight glimpse of a denim clad buttocks?... and you notice the ring?... lol.

...Dres (To each their own.)

I see, hence the name Raven. On some level, I am able to communicate with ravens. Do you like to take walks in the rain along the shore and watch the waves roll in? Do you drink milk tea and perhaps like pinto beans. Are you a healer? Can you tap into a person's heart and make it whole again?

Randall Ahren wrote:

I see, hence the name Raven. On some level, I am able to communicate with ravens. Do you like to take walks in the rain along the shore and watch the waves roll in? Do you drink milk tea and perhaps like pinto beans. Are you a healer? Can you tap into a person's heart and make it whole again?

I think your references are over my head.

To the last question....yes.

I should have some eggs too! :)

jeans_004.jpg

I spent some time clicking refresh in the snapshot window so I could capture closed eyes. I had prepared my editing off the upper eyelashes on a copy of my lashes. I also used a bit of soften on the lids after, and made the colors stronger with levels. And fixed a broken wrist. Standard touchups. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.