Aren't you the party girl? ToonTopia has a great slogan: The best night out you can have at home. That pretty much describes SL as well.

If there were no guys at Fogbound, I can understand why you left. What's the point of looking hot if there are no guys around to impress? I do see two or three single guys in the background in your Ambrosia photo. Were the fish biting?

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Feeling angelic... 

Posted Images

Randall Ahren wrote:

Aren't you the party girl? ToonTopia has a great slogan:
The best night out you can have at home.
That pretty much describes SL as well.

If there were no guys at Fogbound, I can understand why you left. What's the point of looking hot if there are no guys around to impress? I do see two or three single guys in the background in your Ambrosia photo. Were the fish biting?

Well, I wasn't really angling , I was having a good time just dancing with myself ;)

Randall Ahren wrote:

Only the ladies have been a bad influence on Raven? According to biblical history, it was a woman that induced man to sin, resulting in humans being cast out from paradise to the east of Eden.

raises hands in triumph about time somebody understands lol

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Sorry all, haven't been able to get back in here to follow up on everyone
:(

Uncommon, love the last set of pics
:)

/me copy-pastes Kylie's post. Same here, I was away for Easter weekend. Great pictures everyone! :smileyhappy:

I was glad to be back in my own little bar after a 3 days break. Didn't quit my favorite bad habit though! :P

bar.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Sorry all, haven't been able to get back in here to follow up on everyone
:(

Uncommon, love the last set of pics
:)

/me copy-pastes Kylie's post. Same here, I was away for Easter weekend. Great pictures everyone! :smileyhappy:

I was glad to be back in my own little bar after a 3 days break. Didn't quit my favorite bad habit though!
:P

bar.jpg

Welcome back Val, you were missed :)

And can't seem to quit that bad habit either :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_077.jpg