Jump to content
Storm Clarence

The VaNiTy ThReAd

Recommended Posts

Aren't you the party girl? ToonTopia has a great slogan: The best night out you can have at home. That pretty much describes SL as well.

If there were no guys at Fogbound, I can understand why you left. What's the point of looking hot if there are no guys around to impress? I do see two or three single guys in the background in your Ambrosia photo. Were the fish biting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Randall Ahren wrote:

Aren't you the party girl? ToonTopia has a great slogan:
The best night out you can have at home.
That pretty much describes SL as well.

If there were no guys at Fogbound, I can understand why you left. What's the point of looking hot if there are no guys around to impress? I do see two or three single guys in the background in your Ambrosia photo. Were the fish biting?

Well, I wasn't really angling , I was having a good time just dancing with myself ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Randall Ahren wrote:

Only the ladies have been a bad influence on Raven? According to biblical history, it was a woman that induced man to sin, resulting in humans being cast out from paradise to the east of Eden.

raises hands in triumph about time somebody understands lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


emmettcullen93 wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:

... Do me a favor Emmett, can ya please call me sara ?
:)

 

 

ya np my b. 

You should probably spell out "my bad" instead of using the diminutive to avoid misunderstandings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


emmettcullen93 wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:

... Do me a favor Emmett, can ya please call me sara ?
:)

 

 

ya np my b. 

Thanks Emmett :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Sorry all, haven't been able to get back in here to follow up on everyone
:(

Uncommon, love the last set of pics
:)

 

/me copy-pastes Kylie's post. Same here, I was away for Easter weekend. Great pictures everyone! :smileyhappy:

I was glad to be back in my own little bar after a 3 days break. Didn't quit my favorite bad habit though! :P

bar.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Sorry all, haven't been able to get back in here to follow up on everyone
:(

Uncommon, love the last set of pics
:)

 

/me copy-pastes Kylie's post. Same here, I was away for Easter weekend. Great pictures everyone! :smileyhappy:

I was glad to be back in my own little bar after a 3 days break. Didn't quit my favorite bad habit though!
:P

bar.jpg


Welcome back Val, you were missed :)

And can't seem to quit that bad habit either :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_077.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:



Welcome back Val, you were missed
:)

And can't seem to quit that bad habit either :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_077.jpg


Aint we damn sexy?!!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:



Welcome back Val, you were missed
:)

And can't seem to quit that bad habit either :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_077.jpg


Aint we damn sexy?!!!
:D

Got that right ! :smileyvery-happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been wandering SL this morning and I found this place in the Destination Guide..

Called Trinity's Dream..a pretty place..

Snapshot_079.jpg

By the light of the moon..

Snapshot_082.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wlcome back, Val...hope all is well with your partner and that he is feeling better :)

RE smoking....funny, I'm a smoker in RL but never once thought about portraying myself as one in SL :matte-motes-silly:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...