The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

This thread seems to be turning to "the ladies who smoke" guild!
:D
Great shots everyone. (Ian, your picture would be perfect if you could add a cigar as the final touch
:P
)

OK, I need advice here. I am seriously considering getting this bayou houseboat. What do you think?

bayou1.jpg

bayou2.jpg

Oh I like this Val, I would get it :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

This thread seems to be turning to "the ladies who smoke" guild!
Great shots everyone. (Ian, your picture would be perfect if you could add a cigar as the final touch
)

OK, I need advice here. I am seriously considering getting this bayou houseboat. What do you think?

bayou1.jpg

bayou2.jpg

lol great place val love the water front looks like louisiana state over in america.

i also noticed in the last pic u have a smoke there too. :D

Ack...I guess I'm going to have to get one that hangs out of my mouth :)

Val..I've been there and have procrastinated several times about buying that same boat.  It's so cute...so far, I've resisted, but sure that eventually it will end up in my inventory.  To save you the agony, I say buy it!!!  :matte-motes-silly:

Ian Undercroft wrote:

Those damn PG guidelines, eh, Cinn?! I assume this is the pic to which you're referring:

Undercroft86.jpg

It's a shame really, because the uncropped version is rather good (even if I do say so myself)!

Best picture EVER :heart:

valerie Inshan wrote:

GOT IT!!!

(I was kind of looking more for a plebiscite than just advices!
:D:D)

Thank you Kylie, Saraya and Emmet!! Now off to work on terraforming during the weekend!

Yay Val!  The way that place looks in the pic makes me want to redo my sim..yet again! :smileyvery-happy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

GOT IT!!!

Thank you Kylie, Saraya and Emmet!! Now off to work on terraforming during the weekend!

Great!!!  Nothing like having a new project to look forward to :)

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

GOT IT!!!

Yay Val!  The way that place looks in the pic makes me want to redo my sim..yet again! :smileyvery-happy:

lol, I just put the finishing touches on mine a few days ago...now I'm thinking about re-doing too :smileysurprised:

valerie Inshan wrote:

GOT IT!!!

yvw hope u enjoy the work val! i know it takes alot to rearange a sim took 5 hours to help somebody with his! lol

emmettcullen93 wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

GOT IT!!!

yvw hope u enjoy the work val! i know it takes alot to rearange a sim took 5 hours to help somebody with his! lol

Yeah, I can't wait to start working on the new landscape. I think there is nothing I love more than redoing the sim all the time! Plus, I have to check out the furniture so I will spend some more L$ on that one! :P:D

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

GOT IT!!!

lol, I just put the finishing touches on mine a few days ago...now I'm thinking about re-doing too :smileysurprised:

Lol, I'm bad that way, never really satisfied with how my sim looks :)  I think I have it finally the way I want it and then I get that decorating bug again where I have to change it all :smileyvery-happy:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Ian Undercroft wrote:

Those damn PG guidelines, eh, Cinn?! I assume this is the pic to which you're referring:

Undercroft86.jpg

It's a shame really, because the uncropped version is rather good (even if I do say so myself)!

Best picture EVER :heart:

On this I SO definitely agree Kylie ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.