The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

... Do me a favor Emmett, can ya please call me sara ?
:)

How sad... the man thought well enough of you to mention you here and you want to take issue with the way he referred to you?  How petty.

...Dres

It was said jokingly Dres, sorry you did not see it that way.  But for you to call it sad, and me petty, I take exception to.

Saraya Starr wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

How sad... the man thought well enough of you to mention you here and you want to take issue with the way he referred to you?  How petty.

...Dres

It was said jokingly Dres, sorry you did not see it that way.  But for you to call it sad, and me petty, I take exception to.

Obviously, you didn't understand that I was also joking.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

...Dres

...Dres

Didn't sound like a joke. She asked nicely.

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

...Dres

...Dres

It wasn't meant to sound like a joke.  Sorry, but I'm not gonna spell out my sense of humor to those who are not intuitive enough to realize what I'm actually saying.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

...Dres

...Dres

It wasn't meant to sound like a joke.  Sorry, but I'm not gonna spell out my sense of humor to those who are not intuitive enough to realize what I'm actually saying.

...Dres

Remove stick from ass. 

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

...Dres

...Dres

...Dres

Remove stick from ass. 

You say that as if I want the stick removed from my ass.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

...Dres

...Dres

...Dres

Remove stick from ass. 

...Dres

I know...maybe you don't. :smileyhappy:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

...Dres

...Dres

...Dres

Remove stick from ass. 

...Dres

I know...maybe you don't. :smileyhappy:

*hugs sara*

...Dres

Randall Ahren wrote:

Only the ladies have been a bad influence on Raven? According to biblical history, it was a woman that induced man to sin, resulting in humans being cast out from paradise to the east of Eden.

Yeah...  It is too bad men are so easily swayed into sin, huh?  It is hard to imagine paradise and perfection being anything but eternally boring... 

That's a good thing, because that outfit looks positively sin inducing. Men are weak creatures. According to Philip Roth in the Human Stain, the great imaginative literature of Europe begins with a brutal quarrel over a young woman and the delights of sexual rapacity.  A powerhouse of a warrior prince believed that his phallic entitlement and phallic dignity had been slighted. 

Never underestimate the power of a woman. There are only three things you can do with one according to Heny Miller: love her, suffer for her, or make literature of her. Homer used a fight over a woman to create one of the greatest works of literature in history.

Randall Ahren wrote:

That's a good thing, because that outfit looks positively sin inducing. Men are weak creatures. According to Philip Roth in the
, the great imaginative literature of Europe begins with a brutal quarrel over a young woman and the delights of sexual rapacity.  A powerhouse of a warrior prince believed that his phallic entitlement and phallic dignity had been slighted. 

Never underestimate the power of a woman. There are only three things you can do with one according to Heny Miller: love her, suffer for her, or make literature of her. Homer used a fight over a woman to create one of the greatest works of literature in history.

Yeah I guess that's me, a temptress without anyone to tempt ;) Really don't pay much attention to what I say tonight..have had one too many margaritas today, my way of enjoying the Easter holiday..lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.