The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you for the compliment Randall and believe me, I would rather NOT sit home alone in SL.  It just seems to happen that way and even when I do go to a club, I still tend to end up sitting alone.  It can be quite frustrating.  I have no idea what the problem is and have been trying to figure it out for a few years now. *shrugs with a sigh*  Maybe it's because I don't dress like...well...to be polite, let us just say I cover most of my 'assets' ;)  Oh well...logging on to another night alone.  Maybe I will stop by Fogbound this weekend :)

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

My little avatar went to a photo studio (again) and had a lot of fun.

This was after some facial reconstruction back to her previous looks, but improved this time.

Here she is showing off her newest summer outfit she so loves. In the second pic you can see her newer face. She wants a bedtime story. Anyone volunteer?

I like the the look of her face in the upper photo. Seems more attractive to me.

Very interesting place Val. Looks simply cavernous.

@Tem, are you flirting with me? Nice to see you getting into the elf ear theme. The girls would probably like to see that photo posted in the mens post thread.

@Sapphire, I'm sure you will figure it out. Perhaps revise your profile to make it as inviting as possible. Maybe I will see you tomorrow at Fogbound. It is becoming quite popular with forumites.

Oh wow Nimue, this is an amazing shot! Savagely beautiful.

Erin~ I love that hair, you look pretty in both shots, but I gotta agree with Randall, the face in the first one to me is sexier. Can I ask what those boots are? Love them!

Randall~ LOL, I'll start making appointments then. It might needs its own thread, Photos with UT :smileytongue:

Valerie~ Beautiful! I want to see that place. Could you maybe send me the LM sometime? Or post it here? lol    Absolutely gorgeous shots.

Tem~ Ears and wings?! You don't hold back do you!  Great photo :smileyhappy:

Yay! I like to see more male avatars. And you are rocking those ears! (Oops. I should reply to Tem):matte-motes-kiss:

Myself, I am stuck in a "blah!" moment that seems to last for so long time. Struggling to take a picture that I can deem worthy of showing. My looks make me feel either too simple or just a mess, I can't find a pose or an angle that doesn't look ridiculous. 

Valerie, I love that location. Maybe I should pull out some geisha stuff and go under earth? 

UncommonTruth wrote:

Erin~ I love that hair, you look pretty in both shots, but I gotta agree with Randall, the face in the first one to me is sexier. Can I ask what those boots are? Love them!

The hair is from damselfly, forget the name of it. Same shape in both photos, just how they turned out with the face.

The boots were a gift from Chronos Serenity, he makes shoes and sells on the marketplace. The name of the boots -

CS Talisman stella leather black. I don't know if they are on the market yet but they come with an alpha, the prim boots, a foot shape, and a simple resize HUD.

His page in in french as he is french. The shoes are good, the boots are awesome. And at a good price. Not quite N-core but then who the heck is?

In case you check his p[age - "Acheter maintenant" means "buy now"

Reason I got them as a gift is cause I had a slight issue with a different pair of sandals but it was promptly resolved.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.