The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

UncommonTruth wrote:

Alot of dancin goin on around here, looks like everyone's havin fun  :matte-motes-delicious:

I found this gorgeous sim today, I look soo many pics there lol, here's one with me in it

Snapshot_012.png

Wherever you go Uncommon, I think you always outshine the scenery :)

Saraya Starr wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Alot of dancin goin on around here, looks like everyone's havin fun  :matte-motes-delicious:

I found this gorgeous sim today, I look soo many pics there lol, here's one with me in it

Snapshot_012.png

Wherever you go Uncommon, I think you always outshine the scenery
:)

I couldn't agree more Saraya. But this applies to you too. :smileyhappy:

Although it is officially spring today, I found my sim in the fog this morning. Everything suddenly looks so eerie...

fog1.jpg

fog2.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Snapshot_012.png

Wherever you go Uncommon, I think you always outshine the scenery
:)

I couldn't agree more Saraya. But this applies to you too. :smileyhappy:

Although it is officially spring today, I found my sim in the fog this morning. Everything suddenly looks so eerie...

fog1.jpg

fog2.jpg

Aww thanks Val :) I love the look of your sim, eerie yes, but also beautiful :)

Raven1 Short wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

I say innocent because I'm not going share my funiture activities in public.

It's not like I'm asking for photos. You used to be so playful and mischievous. I think the pressure of being part of a couplet must be wearing on you. I hope you have a decent alt, because I think you're going to need it to let off a little steam. :smileywink:

i agree

What are you agreeing with?

that you should relax a bit

Get to know me more before  you say that puppy
:P

*stands back with hands in the air*

I promise not to kill you....well I do have that Uzi.

than i will only comment you on your green outfit and be done with it ;)

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Okay!!!  Checked out Ambrosia today.  Fun music (variety depended on the dj - techno to old school rap)  This guys profile caught my eye (let's call him 'Bob').    Bob's profile said he was a minister in real life and his picks supported that.  Either way - I had fun with it and a great chat with him until I took control of the dance menu.  Lol - I was feeling a bit mischievous today - poor Bob.

Awwwww...  See?  There are plenty of nice guys in SL:

Snapshot90_003.jpg

The dancing and chatting was great until this dance came up.  He was a good sport about it though.  I am not going to hell after all...  And he sent a friend request, so no harm done.

Snapshot90_002.jpg

if only i told you i teach little kids about god.

Beautiful Valerie. I love the mist making everything softer. Like a story, the second one makes me hope that your love wanders out and finds you, pulling the pillows and cloth off the table to make a little nest with you on the ground where you keep each other warm. :heart:

Jesica~Cute bikini, that purple looks good on you. :matte-motes-smile:

Nimue~ Wow, hotness! :smileyhappy:

Cinn~ Lol thanks. I haven't thought of a slogan, I might steal yours :smileyvery-happy:

Saraya~ Your picture gives me that same feeling as Val's. Wistful and a little yearning, wondering who it is you daydream about. You're stunning.  :matte-motes-smitten:

Tay~ Gorgeous, I love that outfit and the color is perfect on you.:smileyhappy:

All~ Thank you for the compliments, they're sunshine to the vain :smileylol:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Beautiful Valerie. I love the mist making everything softer. Like a story, the second one makes me hope that your love wanders out and finds you, pulling the pillows and cloth off the table to make a little nest with you on the ground where you keep each other warm. :heart:

Jesica~Cute bikini, that purple looks good on you. :matte-motes-smile:

Nimue~ Wow, hotness! :smileyhappy:

Cinn~ Lol thanks. I haven't thought of a slogan, I might steal yours :smileyvery-happy:

Saraya~ Your picture gives me that same feeling as Val's. Wistful and a little yearning, wondering who it is you daydream about. You're stunning.  :matte-motes-smitten:

Tay~ Gorgeous, I love that outfit and the color is perfect on you.:smileyhappy:

All~ Thank you for the compliments, they're sunshine to the vain :smileylol:

Aww thankyou Uncommon, that is a lovely thing to say :)

Randall Ahren wrote:

I like that look. Really sexy. With an outfit like that I usually cam to make sure you haven't forgotten your underwear. However, I can see the straps from your thong extending back over your hips, so no need to cam. Looks like a nice saloon. Where is it located?

Hi, Randall! Thanks for the commenting. I take so many pictures, I guess I should be showing them off! Well, not all of just me.. I like doing a sort of candid camera thing.. taking pic of .. aahemm.. unusual avatars.. sometimes I wonder if pple just have really bad graphic cards and can't see what they really look like :matte-motes-whistle: or maybe, some just like playing jokes on silly people like me!

The saloon is at the Kowloon Sim.. I've seen some pics on this thread taken there. It's really atmospheric there..love it!

That would be a good look with elf ears since the hair is short and elf ears would be clearly visible. Your eyes are almond shaped and the corners of your eyes would naturally draw the observer's attention to the points of elf ears.

Where was the photo taken? I should visit. The signs say:

Hope

Love

Patience

Optimism

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.