The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

At Ambrosia today..was a bunny theme going on :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_002.JPG

Snapshot_007.jpg

white shirt

ripped jeans

heels

wow
:)
great pics starr

Thankyou Emmett :)

@ Ceka  I had a blast..and the DJ dressed as a bunny was hilarious :matte-motes-big-grin:

Love those ears! Elves don't have wings though. If you went to an elf club wearing wings you would be ejected. It's as bad as wearing mesh clothing that nobody can see at a formal club. Were you ejected from Franks? Elf ears are definitely allowed at Franks. I've seen two different women that were wearing them and I danced with both of them.

I didn't realize we had an ear theme going...  I have satyr ears - will that work?  Visited The Linden Wilderness areas today - beautiful, lush, serene, animals and bugs hidden in every corner.  Then a trip to the Blue Moon cabaret to listen to Lillie sing and chat with friends.  Another great day in SL

New friends:

original_4f6a3d5dddb35d3302000001.jpg

Napping on the lilypads:

original_4f6a3fa60493ce2557000001.jpg

Just soaking in the atmosphere and view:

original_4f6a464c963ce62457000001.jpg

Dancing at The Blue Moon Cabaret (I remembered my horns for this picture):

original_4f6a5e8d674b100a32000001.jpg

It's not an ear theme, just a kind of fetish. Some people have a thing for latex or leather, I have one for pointed ears. Yes satry ears will work, but you should lose the horse legs.

Be careful on the lily pads. If they are that large, just think how big the mosquitoes must be.

Nice theme for Lillie's performance. She sang three songs for me once, two of which were my favorites. I carry her voice now in my head and it makes me stronger.

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

I didn't realize we had an ear theme going...  I have satyr ears - will that work?  Visited The Linden Wilderness areas today - beautiful, lush, serene, animals and bugs hidden in every corner.  Then a trip to the Blue Moon cabaret to listen to Lillie sing and chat with friends.  Another great day in SL

New friends:

original_4f6a3d5dddb35d3302000001.jpg

my favorite love the gators in this one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.