mens post show off them pictures and let the ladies comment on them this time.

emmettcullen93

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

@ Gadget - Very manly look.  Both pics are nice but the second one is my favorite.  There is a man who can get Sh** done!

@Siddhart -  Great selection of styles!  I like the last casual  look best.  It makes me wonder what kind of music you play.

@ Leith - I loved the formal wear from a few pages back.  Your bad boy look on the bike is great!  (is that cop in the background really patting down a school girl?)  I am not sure where you are going, but I have no doubt you will get there fast.

@ Dres - You know you always make me drool, hun.  Piercing eyes and a bad boy smirk  mmhmmm...     /me hugs you all up!!!!

@ Bastian - I like the shape you chose.  The simple background and clothing brings out your amazing eyes.

@ Wynn - here you can share my electric fan if you wish.  Or maybe we can convince some of these guys to get pics with wind blowing through their hair.

I hope I didn't miss any hotness.  Jeez - gone for 1 day....

hey i can start us off with windblown hair!

wait leith has a school girl in his pic i was looking at the bike. darn /goes back to see the school girl.

hellooooo Leith---is pillion that hunk of horsepower?  If so, then riding it would be so wild with you on it too---woot!:matte-motes-delicious:

@ Cinnamon - hehe - omg, wind blowing in their hair? - then never mind sharing that fan, i need one for myself :matte-motes-evil-invert:

@ Emmett - this thread is just too much fun!:matte-motes-tongue:

Wynn Wrentling wrote:

hellooooo Leith---is pillion that hunk of horsepower?  If so, then riding it would be so wild with you on it too---woot!:matte-motes-delicious:

@ Cinnamon - hehe - omg, wind blowing in their hair? - then never mind sharing that fan, i need one for myself :matte-motes-evil-invert:

@ Emmett - this thread is just too much fun!:matte-motes-tongue:

@ LEITH crap caps was on haha ok anyways wow on them new pics there great

@ wynn ty so much hun glad you like it!!

Siddhart - another very nice selection!!!!  I like the black and white pic best.  What is on your mind in that one (or should I ask who)?

Parhelion - I have been enjoying the Premium Wilderness areas, too, but I haven't seen such a dashing looking young man there as you.  Great look!

Matty - I love the tiger stripe tattoo and the ears - it is a fun and unique style! That location looks very peaceful, too.

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Matty - I love the tiger stripe tattoo and the ears - it is a fun and unique style! That location looks very peaceful, too.

Thankyou.
:)
I have a tail too, but you can't see it in those pics. I've been neko since very early on in my SL.

@Dresden - nope, not single, sorry. But I still think you're hot
;)

Matty Luminos wrote:

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Thankyou.
:)
I have a tail too, but you can't see it in those pics. I've been neko since very early on in my SL.

@Dresden - nope, not single, sorry. But I still think you're hot
;)

It's quite unfortunate that you're sorry you're not single.. as for the rest, thanks and right back at ya. wink-kiss.gif

...Dres

emmettcullen93 wrote:

wow great pics all. wish i could add female pics as well hehe

The VaNiTy ThReAd is always an option.

emmettcullen93 also wrote:

well this is my 500th post on the forums yay!!!!

Congrats!

I went to visit my sister, but she wasn't home so I just took a pic in front of her castle...

@Grimhilda

...Dres

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Parhelion Palou wrote:

Here's one from the Premium Wilderness:

Premium Wilderness 20120322 2.jpg

/me swoons.

Geez Par, that's a li'l too perfect. Couldn't you have left your bowtie a li'l crooked so I could straighten it? I'd wear the seams in my stockings a li'l off center to return the favor.

Don't give us ideas Maddy! There will be crooked stockings all over SL!

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Congrats!

I went to visit my sister, but she wasn't home so I just took a pic in front of her castle...

@Grimhilda

...Dres

It's really just unfair to look that good.

Congrats Emmett!

UncommonTruth wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

emmettcullen93 wrote:

Congrats!

@Grimhilda

...Dres

It's really just unfair to look that good.

Congrats Emmett!

i know right. mmm

ty btw. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.