Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 78 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

AC unit didn't fit in the window so we had to buy one anyway, but at least the bedrooms were tolerable. We ate outside on the back patio because it was cooler than inside.

At least the boys (my two dogs) know to drink plenty of water.

*wishing everyone a cool Thursday*

Edited by Clover Jinx
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

AC unit didn't fit in the window so we had to buy one anyway, but at least the bedrooms were tolerable. We ate outside on the back patio because it was cooler than inside.

At least the boys (my two dogs) know to drink plenty of water.

*wishing everyone a cool Thursday*

Every year, for us, it's the same thing. For about two weeks during the summer we tell each other "We should get an air conditioner or two." We have a lot of casement style windows and we have a hard time finding the right sized, right priced available units to put in our windows. Before we know it, things cool off again and we forget about it.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I had a meeting with some people to talk about a new position at work, better hours, more money, 

YAY !!!!!

53 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I won't be able to post to the forums from work.

Boo !!!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, KarenMichelle Lane said:

HAPPY SWELTERING HOT FRIDAY EVERYONE......

It is sweltering hot, and also today when I was online, I looked at my profile, and I am no longer partnered?????? He didn't say anything to me as to why. He might have done this because he cannot get online much at all at the moment, and he doesn't want me to be tied down to someone who isn't here. But I really wish he had said something about it.

15 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

It is sweltering hot, and also today when I was online, I looked at my profile, and I am no longer partnered?????? He didn't say anything to me as to why. He might have done this because he cannot get online much at all at the moment, and he doesn't want me to be tied down to someone who isn't here. But I really wish he had said something about it.

:(

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Well crud, Talli. That really bites. Hugs.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Oh dear!  Sorry to hear that.

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 78 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.