Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 79 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I have to work on this Saturday :(

They asked if i could work today to, i told them I was busy, I work M-F and then they want me to work both days on the weekend?

• Like 1

I received my Drone back again from repair yesterday.  This is a test flight of my Phantom 3 Advanced Drone after return from repair for the second time with the same problem. 8 Second Video Lag.  DJI repair gave me no documents on what they did to repair the aircraft.  Nor did they give me documents on the previous repair.  However this time the controller was swapped out for a new one.  Everything is working great so far.  No lag.  Aircraft responds instantly to commands.   All is good so far! Hopefully this is the last repair for the same problem and I can get out and get some good shots elsewhere!  Soon when I gain more confidence in the aircraft (after all the trouble I have had) I will search out more interesting place to see and post them here. Not saying that  Club Wildwood (Where I live) is not interesting!  Enjoy the test flight video.

Peace!

Edited by Hippie Bowman

Hope you all are having a great 4th, think of me here working while you are all out partying. OK who am I trying to kid, you aren't going to be thinking of me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Talligurl said:

Hope you all are having a great 4th, think of me here working while you are all out partying. OK who am I trying to kid, you aren't going to be thinking of me.

Of Course we are thinking of you Talligurl!  Please don't work too hard!

Peace!

3 minutes ago, Hippie Bowman said:

Of Course we are thinking of you Talligurl!  Please don't work too hard!

Peace!

LOL, i don't even think it's possible to work to hard with my job. I mean how hard can you work when you just check visitors IDs. Of course it being a holiday there might be a few more to check than normal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Went home for lunch to discover the AC is out. Circuit board fried, guess it thought it was a firecracker. Today is 92 and it's only going up from there for the seven day forecast.

/me fans Clover and hopes her repair-people show up soon!

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 79 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.