bored

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Three couples went in to see the minister to see how to become members of his church. The minister said that they would have to go without sex for two weeks and then come back and tell him how it went.

The first couple was retired, the second couple was middle-aged and the final couple was newlywed.

Two weeks went by, and the couples returned to the minister. The retired couple said it was no problem at all. The middle-aged couple said it was tough for the first week, but after that, it was no problem. The newlyweds said it was fine until she dropped the can of paint.

"Can of PAINT!" exclaimed the minister.

"Yeah," said the newlywed man. "She dropped the can and when she bent over to pick it up I had to have her right there and then. Lust took over."

The minister just shook his head and said that they were not welcome in the church.

"That's okay," said the man. "We're not welcome in Home Depot either."

http://www.jokes.com/funny-men-women/m22igq/abstinence

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

Butterpecanxx wrote:

whants to have fun???

Okay - perhaps  you think youi just asked a simple playful question but.... more questions are raised.

• Did you know that this forum is for about almost anything - both SL and non-SL?
  • Was your question about SL?
  • Was your question about non-SL?
  • Was your question a combination - both SL and non-SL?
  • Are you going to become more upset when people guess wrong about your answers to the questions above?
  • Did you spell 'whants' like that because you are planting some spy communications here in an open forum?
  • Did you want to be less bored or more company in being bored?
  • Are these questions boring you?

My personal vote for Best Response to This Post thus far, especially the line I bolded.  Almost spewed Coke on the monitor on that one. ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.