Never ask personal questions about RL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I log in and only one actual "friend" friend is in SL.

I was bored and decided to ask something personal -

"So, what are you wearing?"

And this is the response i got -

Well,baby...im laying in bed..very revealing..wearing a cow mask with a stack of pancakes on my head..singing we are the world..come lay with me.

Now this friend is rather hot but as she is like a sister to me, I wouldn't feel comfy doing so. BUT the grand problem - now I have that stupid song stuck in my head.

This is the REAL reason they say to keep SL and RL separate.

Also, I do not want to know what anyone is wearing, not gonna ask.

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

. BUT the grand problem - now I have that stupid song stuck in my head.

It's not the song that would have been stuck in my head.   I might have been asking if they were blueberry, or banana pancakes.  The cow head seems quite normal, but the type of pancake is the real deal breaker.

God damnit peggy! :smileymad: True story - he wrote those lyrics cause when they were writing the song, public crabs were biting his privates.

I have heard a song equally bad, it is some oldie that goes "bah bahbah bah bah bahbah..." some crap...

I don't want to hear it, should anyone post that song my avatar will find you inworld and use your butt for kicking practice.

My friend though - she lives in New York. people get killed over singing junk like "We are the world" and since she is still alive, I know she was joking. She is awesome friend though really. She is a club partyer and I like to have my own RL shinnanigans. We share stories about it. Stuff that is NSFW.

People who keeps sl separated from rl are either ugly as ****** or male/female playing opposite gender. 

Not that I have any problems with them, but I prefer to mix RL with SL. I can't see myself asking to someone what they did today in sl or if they see the grid grass greener. Know what I mean?

Sadkiel wrote:

People who keeps sl separated from rl are either ugly as ****** or male/female playing opposite gender. 

Not that I have any problems with them, but I prefer to mix RL with SL. I can't see myself asking to someone what they did today in sl or if they see the grid grass greener. Know what I mean?

I only share basic RL info with a few people.. The ones i see daily and have spent years getting to know get more info. I don't feel that casual acquaintances need to know how i spent my day.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Sadkiel wrote:

I only share basic RL info with a few people.. The ones i see daily and have spent years getting to know get more info. I don't feel that casual acquaintances need to know how i spent my day.

Exactly the same here! I've no problem sharing basic info, but you have to gain my trust before I tell you more. And after 5,5 years in SL only 3 people have my phone number for instance. 

Eeverybody makes their own choices in SL, it's all about live and let live and respect!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.