Amongst so many women

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

<-- My little forum icon went red yesterday.  Now I have a few questions:

• Am I the only male 'helper'?
  • If so, come on the rest of you chaps, don't let the side down!
  • Even more importantly - where is the helper-only nudist beach?

(That's it really, it's a one-gag thread.  Feel free to pontificate on the gender imbalance in SL or the absurdity of 'ranks'.  I'll be on the beach)

Congrats Peter on your getting a red guy. I sure you advice posts will be a lot better now that you 've reached such lofty heights since you now know so much more than when you had just a pink one like me.

I'm sure the landmark to the helper only nude beach will be sent shortly. 

As to the gender imbalance in SL, if so many men weren't playing lesbian women it think it may be even lol.

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Innominatus Blackheart wrote:

That's the only prerequisite for the change to a fat red bowling pin figure from a blue or other color, to post 3,000 times?

No, there's also a ritual involved.

I still have a snipped off bit of neck-tie, a champagne stained satin slipper (right), three li'l paper umbrellas and a valet parking stub with lipstick prints (Maybelline Mauve-ulous, I think) from your indoctrination.

Innominatus Blackheart wrote:

That's the only prerequisite for the change to a fat red bowling pin figure from a blue or other color, to post 3,000 times?

No.  Some of the lower ranks work that way but not the higher ranks.  I believe blue member ranks are as high as you can go based on number of posts, But LL can promote or demote someone too if they want to  Since the criteria they use is somewhat mysterious to me , here is what community help says about ranks.  Note that most people on here that achieve higher ranks don't care about the ranks and would hide them if they could, but can't.

How do I change in rank and permissions?

It will be a natural progression based on community participation. Here are some of the general criteria used in the formula that automatically determines ranks/roles.

1. Active participation in various areas including but not limited to: kudos, contributions that include appropriate posting, and accepted solutions
  2. Accepted Solutions

You may notice that your rank has changed on your profile or on your messages. When that happens, look for additional permissions under the My Settings and under the options menu on your posts.

Note: If any of your posts or messages are removed, or if a received Accepted Solution is revoked by the question author, your rank may revert to a previous level. This can happen if you are right on the edge of two ranks and no longer meet the criteria for the higher rank.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.