Honored Resident
Rick Quonset

What is the best in female skins now?

Was hoping the ladies could tell me what is the best in female skins these days?

Cali Souther

Re: What is the best in female skins now?

Reply to Rick Quonset - view message

Best is highly subjective,  so I will simply tell you - the last two places I purchased a skin from were Mynerva & Unique.

I seem to collect skins like some collect shoes,  so I do a LOT of looking around first... and there are so many awesome choices out there,  my advice is to shop around for what you like and try the demos!

~ "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." ~e.e. cummings

[ Edited ]

What Cali said.  There are a ton of choices and what I think is best may not be best for someone else.  And if you do not have a compatible shape, the best skins will look all wrong too.

Currently I am wearing a skin from LAQ called Tasha2. Curio has some fantastic ones. League is right up there with the top.  Tuli.  The list goes on.  Get some demos and shapes as well and try them on for size.

All things to excess; moderation is for monks.

[ Edited ]

Reply to Rhonda Huntress - view message

I wear DrLife, Vassnia, Curio & Laqroki

Twas supposed to be to the OP - /me sighs

Kylie Jaxxon

My favs are Laq & Tuli.  Don't just look at the recently released ones from these shops if you do not prefer the swollen lip look :smileytongue:  They all have them...I'm not fond of that look, so I still go back a couple of releases and demo the ones that were out before this became the fad.

Come visit The Trace...we change with the seasons :smileyhappy:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Trace/19/83/21
Quinn Morani
Topics: 8

I still love my Belleza skin!

"Wisdom begins in wonder." ~ Socrates

With each skin maker having a distinct style what you will love may greatly differ from others but quality crafters include:

Abyss, Belleza, Cupcakes, Curio, Glam, Laqroki, Lara, LaVie, Redgrave, Sawode

am sure forgetting someone terrific but those will give you lots to look at

Reply to Kylie Jaxxon - view message

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Don't just look at the recently released ones from these shops if you do not prefer the swollen lip look :smileytongue: 

Assuming Rick is male, he may not care so much about the lips but more interested in which has the "best nipples" :smileyvery-happy:

All things to excess; moderation is for monks.
Kylie Jaxxon

Reply to Rhonda Huntress - view message

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Don't just look at the recently released ones from these shops if you do not prefer the swollen lip look :smileytongue: 

Assuming Rick is male, he may not care so much about the lips but more interested in which has the "best nipples" :smileyvery-happy:

lol...too true :smileytongue:

Come visit The Trace...we change with the seasons :smileyhappy:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Trace/19/83/21
Honored Resident
Stephy Silvercloud

As others said, the best skins depends on each person as we each have different taste.

I, myself, am a skin addict, like i am with hair & clothes (oddly not shoes lol). I get complemented a lot from ppl around me on the skins I find. My secret....lots of searching. I always start with marketplace. It takes time, but I always end up overly satisfied with what I found. many times I find a brand new designer that has AWESOME skins, before they ever become popular. Places like LAQ, Curio, and such do have good skins, but are too popular for me.  I like to be as unique as i can be, and half the women i see have LAQ skins now it seems, just like when RedQueen was the most popular, everybody had it. I also feel that, for the price comparison, depending on what you're willing to spend and how many make-up differences you want, you can find some just as good or better for a lot cheaper. So, my advice, take some time to search the Marketplace pages of skins, get a lot of demos, visit some stores, until you're happy with what you've found, that's how i always find the best deals :smileyvery-happy:

{{They say when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But, unless they give you sugar & water, your lemonade is going to suck}}