The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Venus Petrov wrote:

I am loving the new photos!  Val and Sylvia, you could have a 'lay about' series going.  All you might need is the dude at the side with the tray of chocolates and champagne.

You look stunning as ever, Venus! You are probably the most beautiful flower in Botanica.

I am working on having Ajja serving chocolates and champagne while I will be laying in a glamourous pose. :smileyvery-happy:

In the meantime, I went to pet our deer family in the sunset light...

Sunset.jpg

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

The only thing that could make it sweeter would be if you were the one serving us the tray of chocolates, Storm! :smileyvery-happy: :smileywink:

I am too irresistible.  The women (and some of the men playing women) would attack me; rip off my clothes and 'make' me do things I would never consider.   It is SL isn't it?  

Row row row your boat gently down the stream, merrily merrily.....life is but a dream.

Storm Clarence wrote:

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

The only thing that could make it sweeter would be if you were the one serving us the tray of chocolates, Storm! :smileyvery-happy: :smileywink:

I am too irresistible.  The women (and some of the men playing women) would attack me; rip off my clothes and 'make' me do things I would never consider.   It is SL isn't it?  

Row row row your boat gently down the stream, merrily merrily.....life is but a dream.

Hey mr man..Don't you worry a bit..Me and my twin sista are body guards and we gotcha covered :P

double trouble2.png

• Like 1

Very industrious of you, Val, but I think it would be more relaxing to have someone read a story to us! :smileyvery-happy: 

Here I am not being industrious at all...lounging at the Cornfield with some very silent fellows while keeping an eye out for the rats scurrying nearby. 

Cornfield 1_002.jpg

• Like 1

Wildcat Furse wrote:

ty Venus ....... went back to my original shape settings and think this looks much better, at least Wildcat is still recognizible in it :smileyvery-happy: *meows*

WILDCATNEW2.jpg

And so, pretty kitty. What can you tell us about this incident here?

Hmmm? I think I know how to tell i fmy cat is plannin gto kill me now, that's for sure.

Friend of yours? :matte-motes-whistle:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.