Who is your favorite Linden?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm in good mood today so I thought I'd start a thread about the Lindens we like best. Some of them really do go out of their way to be friendly & helpful. I think my favorite is Torely, because not only is he friendly & helpful, he's also wickedly off-beat.  Amanda was very helpful too when she was still here.

Who  is *your* favortire Linden & why?

Wildcat Furse wrote:

Dollar Linden ....... never have enough of him ....:smileyvery-happy: *meows*

Him? I thought Dollar Linden was a Her.

She's always giving me the cold shoulder, seems to be very high maintenance ... and to get her in a good mood, I know it's gonna cost me some real money somehow.

(Hey .. I'm just trying to maintain my carefully crafted male chauvinist pig reputation.)

Darrius Gothly wrote:

Wildcat Furse wrote:

She's always giving me the cold shoulder, seems to be very high maintenance ... and to get her in a good mood, I know it's gonna cost me some real money somehow.

(Hey .. I'm just trying to maintain my carefully crafted male chauvinist pig reputation.)

haha ...... it could be a HIM/HER HER/HIM HER/HER HIM/HIM .......but it keeps s*cking my pockets empty ROFL ..... *meows*

Wildcat Furse wrote:

Darrius Gothly wrote:

Wildcat Furse wrote:

haha ...... it could be a HIM/HER HER/HIM HER/HER HIM/HIM .......but it keeps s*cking my pockets empty ROFL ..... *meows*

Ahhhh ... it's a TEENAGER!!

Hi all,

I am a co-owner of Ambiance Interactive Furnishings and wanted to pop in to say a nice word about Cory. I had a paypal related (and self-inflicted) billing issue arise when I realized I had entered the wrong email address while exiting funds out of the system, in other words I was about to give a stranger with a paypal account a surprise gift of cash. I knew once it reached Paypal their, um, staff(?) would fumble any attempt to retrieve or reverse so I quickly called the Lab in hopes of stopping the transaction. Cory was extremely friendly, listened attentively,  and worked quickly to resolve the issue.

I have a lot of Linden Favorites, but today Cory wins the pageant! 

Please Linden Lab staffers, send some love to her via the "Love Machine".

Cheewha Palen

Torley Linden

Video Tutorials

Mia Linden for her hard work and Philip Linden for making this possible.

The Den of Lin.

Persephone Emerald wrote:

Blue Linden... oh, wait, um... Mia Linden! No, wait.... Teagan Lind... oh, no...

My current faves are likely Blondin Linden and Michael Linden, though Alexis. Meta, and Teeple are high on the list too. 

Persephone Emerald wrote:

Amanda was very helpful too when she was still here.

Where has Amanda gone? :o Sheesh I can`t keep up lol

I wouldn`t like to say who my fave is, because over the years I have been helped by so many of them and they are all great at their own particular jobs.

I will say that I think they lost some of the great ones in the cull, like SPIKE!!!!! :(

I want to send my thanks to Guy Linden, who works tirelessly behind the scenes to solve problems on the mainland. He doesn't get the same exposure here in the forum as someone like Torley, but he is equally devoted to making Second Life a better place for residents.

Deltango Vale wrote:

I want to send my thanks to Guy Linden, who works tirelessly behind the scenes to solve problems on the mainland. He doesn't get the same exposure here in the forum as someone like Torley, but he is equally devoted to making Second Life a better place for residents.

Here here! Guy rocks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.