All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I did same, just found out today about all this after being away a year. Renewed my premium just for the new houses, to find out I could pick just old ones. I refreshed like 200 times and got a nice plot. Broken though, that mailbox issue, probably why it was let go, but I won't abandon it. I just filed a ticket and will wait it out. Good luck to all.
  3. I've been trying and trying ...when will there be more ? Does anyone know?
  4. I'm playing FFXIV now. Can't tolerate the amateur graphics since the EEP improvement. They ruined SL for me.
  5. always had shadows enabled...hummmm... I'm adjusting the WL as set by region and manually, both seem to not fix the problem... Thanks for trying to help!
  6. Thanks yeah the sign is on the parcel because the fence is all well within the parcel too. No free li linden fence around the parcel unfortunately.
  7. I made it for the Winchester but I myself am using it for the Adams. I think it is so easy to modify that it probably could be used just about anywhere. But I did try to match the posts in the front of the Winchester when I made it.
  8. @Blush Bravin thank you, btw, for the pergola. I think you designed it for the Winchester, but I was able to easily mod it for the Adams front and back doors
  9. Elora Lunasea

Well..

Anyone that spends part of their time as a mini panther is a-ok in my eyes. Welcome to the forum!
  10. Most people I know personally are well over the 40 mark including myself (like, way over it in fact) although I'm not in-world very much and when I am, I'm more into doing my own thing for the most part. However, I'll suggest that The Forum Cartel Group is a great place to meet people in general - we have a diverse group of people and there are a lot of older members. I know, because I've been in the group since it's inception and that's like umm, 12 years ago, close to 12 years? Many of us haven't been shy about sharing our ages (more or less lol). The group tries to do get-together events periodically. There is a "hangout" where people pop and and out of. My partner DJ's there and I believe he has another gig lined up sometime in May, or may do it elsewhere for group members. The last one drew a nice crowd, everyone is friendly and chatty and you certainly would be welcomed as we're very "newbie" friendly. The in-world group chat is usually quite busy also - and can range from intelligent and useful info to ridiculous silly banter. If you are looking for like-minded friends it may be a good place to start. Nearly every person I'm friendly with in SL came from meeting them through the Cartel, or an off-shoot of it.
  11. I'm curious why you say it's illegal. Because it appears to be outside the fence? I suppose if that is a Mole built fence it would be but it's possible she actually put the fence there. It's hard to tell from a photograph. I love the sign btw! @Kendryek. I was out exploring yesterday and ran across your home. It's lovely!
  12. I'm looking for good non RP steampunk sim for photos and blog idea that is buzzing in my head!
  13. Dancing at @AyelaNewLife her gallery opening!
  14. You're not doing anything wrong. When the grid was rolled back in an attempt to fix the teleport disconnect bug, it caused this new bug to appear. When you apply any windlight to the region the sun position & the settings that create the windlight fog/haze will revert to the default values. There is a bug report here: BUG-226815 - [EEP] Since the grid was rolled to 19.04.15.526263 yesterday, region windlight is broken for all legacy viewers - settings reset on Apply
  15. After my Bunny burn out, I picked myself up and drove to my parents home for more bunny time. Happy Easter everyone! 😘 🐰 ~ S
  16. I would expect that anything it exports will end up needing to be UV mapped for SL use, so you're going to have to use blender ... so you might as well just learn blender as there is a high chance that by the time you have worked out uv unwrapping and tuning meshes for SL ... you will have outgrown the house designer and it will just be holding you back.
  17. I did the same as @Tori Landau It should come up as first on the list if you're lucky enough
  18. Sign is actually "illegal" (covenant) but hopefully there will be some discretion there. I love it too.
  19. Great job. I love your old stove. I have an old friend - lover that had a stove like that LOL. Who makes that? Thanks.
  20. A little late for this year but maybe we could have a continent wide Easter Egg Hunt NEXT year - LOL. The last one of those that "I" went on was in the Ba-you-ya. Much fun.
  21. Here is a bit of input from someone who has designed sims for awhile (assume some of you guys have too). It isn't just changing the GROUND texture, it is also changing out the trees and bushes. Yes if the flora was scripted with a UUID that could "maybe" (beyond my techiness - I just do websites) be controlled on the server, BUT it is unlikely that scripted trees would happen as that just adds to lag. So think about 400 regions and all the WORK involved to change things out. Let alone put snow on the rocks etc. I can't see any way that is going to happen -- just from a practical point of view. And then there is the issue of people having "Spring" trees in the middle of winter. And ==== Need I go on LOL. Since the long range plans for Linden Homes is to have TONS eventually, there are all sorts of possibilities of course, but changing out a few continents each season seems to be a remote possibility :D.
  22. Finished updating one of my older Alts. Decided to stay with the classic SL head as I liked what I did with it all those years ago. Took her shopping for a new skin (DeeTalez), new hair (Stealthic) and then off to The Ephiphany - she lucked out with some rares right off the bat 😊Kind of like her again now
  23. Today
  24. Decorated for Easter and even put out some Lemonade and Hot Chocolate for anyone exploring Corinth
  1. Load more activity