All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Especially when they are fighting
  3. Oh ... you mean opensim as Inworldz ( Islandz ) who has shut down for "financial issues" ? Not a good idea
  4. So true. I saw them at the H&G show and was totally underwhelmed. If LL had asked me at the time, I'd have said I was giving the whole project a pass. Despite that, I went ahead and got a house the night they were released because I had spare land allowance and I was bored at that moment, but I figured I'd not keep it long. I knew for sure I did not want a houseboat, though, after seeing them at the show. Too small! Too crowded! A couple of weeks later, after seeing what people were doing with them, I got a random houseboat that someone had abandoned. Guess which one I like better now? lol
  5. I'll be careful not to run over them with my scooter.
  6. next play blitz through line and blindside the QB while everyone in the crowd is waving their terrible towels
  7. Which would probably be in Bellisseria. I can't remember seeing so many different animals and animal groups in one area before.
  8. Too late...I deleted the app already 😆😅
  9. Now you're just trying to make the rest of us guinea pigs resentful.
  10. I've heard the same thing about fancy rats -- although not that there is a law anywhere dictating that they have company. What if one just opens an SL account for the lonely ones instead? They can make virtual guinea pig friends, in a nice guinea pig community in-world!
  11. Im basically looking for the same thing. Im not in world at this moment but will be in about an hour. Message me
  12. Your assumptions about HL breaking the rules are assumptions by a non informed person. I won't go into details as it wouldn't make any difference but lead to further off topic delicacies. Similarly, what you hear about music groups tricking the laws is not what Hangars Liquides does. HL will either be preserved or survive thanks to donations, or be gone. The fact LL has been blind to art in the past and that has coincided with an increasing amount of residents leaving doesn't mean that they need to keep repeating the same mistakes, they may well improve their strategies. What HL is requesting LL to do is not to allow them to cheat, it is to start making things possible for artists to operate within Sl, not only for HL, but for all artists. That you see artistic talent and technical prowess as arrogance and self entitlement is completely acceptable: you may have no background at all in art, or you may be be offended by the aforementioned artistic talent and technical ability. Hoping to have answered all your very pleasant and engaging posts, I will proceed to focus my attention once again to the topic of this thread, and ignore all further off topic posts.
  13. You are probably right about the rental landlords being far different than they were in my early days. So likely it isn't as risky now as it was. A couple of close friends got screwed back then. One paid a month or two in advance and the landlord bailed after her second week. Another's landlord ran into some sort of financial problems and her region got taken back by LL. We definitely don't hear very many stories of such here in the forums like we used to, so yeah, things have probably gotten a bit steadier on that front. Some old knowledge and/or experiences are sometimes hard to get past. Based on many comments about Mainland, I think I've been fairly fortunate in my mainland experiences. I have a high tolerance for Mainland stuff, but have also mostly been pretty lucky in regards to what has been rezzed near me. I always keep a skybox and have had times where I spent more time in the skybox than on the ground due to surroundings, but I've never had those type of neighbors for very long. If one gets a decent Mainland location and can deal with the occasional oddity, it can usually be done for cheaper via Premium than renting. By the same token, I was never the type that wanted beachfront property, thus my mainland costs were never super expensive. I haven't seen a griefer in literally forever. I hear they still exist in many of the newbie areas and the cheapie/freebie sex areas, but I don't ever go to those.
  14. If one dies, you have two choices: (1) get another guinea pig or (2) get a cat.
  15. Their HUDs where you add your own animations in to them. I have triple checked, and the animations are in there, and like I said, they do work, I just keep getting the error message which I have to close every time I pick an animation. The only thing no mod is the script that handles the buttons on the animations/triggers them, which does work, but I just always the above message. Which I don't understand, since it seems to work just fine.
  16. Corrected. You're welcome. 😈
  17. I really hope that within a year or so (or definitely before the two years are up) that you will be able to get a home on Bellisseria where you'll be able to create your hippy hang-out (which I would probably be interested in checking out )
  18. You're posting in the wrong place. 'Adult' enquiries go in the Adult section. Here's a helpful link:-https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/118-adult-content-forum/ "comperable writing skills" No comment. "naught fun" Oh dear, none at all?
  19. When I toured them at the Home & Garden Expo, that was kind of my reaction. It was before I knew that you could swap out the house or houseboat styles. That was kind of a game changer for me. The excitement that has grown reminds me of my early days in SL. 😊
  20. So, if you own 2 and one dies, you have to get another? You will be continually owning guinea pigs, unless they both die!
  1. Load more activity