Child, Adult, Can't Tell

Posted (edited)

LUU.thumb.jpg.52ffd0615dc646261b077c02b39ae2b1.jpg

So if you think the avatar looks like: a child (17 or younger) then react with a like, for an adult (18 and over) use thanks, and use confused if you can't tell based on physical appearance alone. 

Please don't respond to individual posts with written comments just use the reaction icons.

Edited by LuuBibrova
  • Thanks 47
  • Confused 2

So if you think the avatar looks like: a child (17 or younger) then react with a like, for an adult (18 and over) use thanks, and use confused if you can't tell based on physical appearance alone. 

99241a642d3b3e2441dbffb2d827e8a7.jpg

• Like 45
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

I'll throw my hat in the ring, too ...

Another perfect day

Please don't respond to individual posts with written comments just use the reaction icons.

• Thanks 39
  • Confused 5

Posted (edited)

3d3584b8d40ca0c63036978830155112.jpg

6b35bc8080999ed8cbade856b41cb5d5.jpg

Senra Blake

Edited by Jaylinbridges
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 29
  • Sad 3

Posted (edited)

In the Linden Realms village...

3aff5eeebf16792267fa6b37fcf7612f.jpg

Trixie SL Library outfit, with LeLUTKA Lily Head.  (Free Xmas gift a few years ago.)

Edited by Jaylinbridges
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 11
  • Confused 13

15 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Roxy New_001.png

• Thanks 39
  • Confused 5

I am 5' 8" male elf/hobbit and wondering if I look like a child avatar?

sl_image.png.ce0663464a9737018567eb3c6ba7cc23.png

• Thanks 28
  • Confused 16

Pit stop!

Another pic to peruse.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 28
  • Confused 9

Posted (edited)

What you think I'm 156 cm Tall I think it's not a child I'm 21 year old anime person.

Snapshot_002.thumb.png.1808f09f922f691876bde8c1f57974ac.png

Edited by Mikkoto Takeda
add the detailed age
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 20

i think it would help if pictures really show the avatar, not 95 % decor or background, and just a small part showing where it's about. 
Same with modified/processed pics, if the pic isn't how you present yourself in SL answering becomes a beauty contest, there are other places for that.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Ilya_008.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 25
  • Confused 10

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I'm sad because those shoes do not go with those pants at all. 

He had on red pants at first, but I thought orange would match his ponytail better.  Besides, he was a male avatar and I had to show that men can't color coordinate their outfit at all. 

Edited by Jaylinbridges
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/9/2024 at 8:28 AM, Blush Bravin said:

• Thanks 4

debisplitscreen.thumb.png.bd4a28fcd716ab5f307342f1b981a273.png

• Thanks 40
  • Confused 6

Posted (edited)

SweetieCorpoStarberry_009.thumb.png.cd3e9efc5351218cb6ac2c7831a81764.png

Edited by Starberry Passion
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 15
  • Confused 18

I have an alt who was created to be without age and without gender.  They always wear clothes that cover the body, have never been out without modesty BOM on, and are higher on the height scale than my other alts.  I don't think I would have problems being on adult land because there is absolutely nothing sexual going on. However, "without age" is subjective, isn't it.  To be safe, I picked up a cat head to plop on them, but I think I am safe to visit adult areas if I am NOT doing adult things to make people wonder if I am trying to get away with an edge-case.

image.thumb.jpeg.a3a8621f6b62a35ca9425b39c34f396d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4e1ecfda17e6c8f7a4a5ce91777d0be4.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.cbe590b9ec0aa8cd30c455f77b2cfdf1.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 24
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1

This is more of an experimentation, @Cinnamon Mistwood from what I understood. People always assume age and different races and backgrounds perceive feminine beauty on a biased opinion.

Where I see feminine beauty as 

• Delicate

• Girly

• Pretty

• Soft

• Sweet

• Nurturing

Someone else see it differently:

• Mysterious

• Matured

• Dominant

• Independent

My Aphrodite-like standard of beauty might not be the beauty someone else enjoys. Where I think I'm a woman, someone thinks I'm a child. In the end, I don't think it matters, what matters is how you feel, what you represent yourself as, how you identify, how you connect your world.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

no comments asked, but is this a raw inworld picture? I have serious doubts about that.

Say whaaat?!??! (Apologies to the OP, but I HAD to respond :( )

SC2.thumb.jpg.b39f17770d5b30fbe051f884a6623371.jpg

Just blurred (in Adobe Photoshop) out my location on this one - that's all - otherwise untouched...

Windlight: Annan Adored Realistic Ambient
Facelight position:straight out of the lelutka box (No other additional light sources)

Short live screenshot should prove no AI or other stuff:
https://gyazo.com/a87787edba9007ca6f43dd97e8b84fb4

If anyone want a copy of the shape I made myself - drop me a IM IW and I'll send it to you

Edited by LuuBibrova
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2