I'm comin' back, babes!

I've, mostly, been away from SL working in game development... only logged in a scatter time to check messages, see what was up in-world with friends.

But, time and tides looks like I'm coming back to SL on a more permanent basis... 😁

Soooooo, what have all you crazy peeps been up to? 

Who has a good story to tell? 🥰

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Lillani Lowell said:

I've, mostly, been away from SL working in game development... only logged in a scatter time to check messages, see what was up in-world with friends.

But, time and tides looks like I'm coming back to SL on a more permanent basis... 😁

And......... who are you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Lillani Lowell said:

Bet you meant to post in the General Discussion forum and not the Land General Discussion.

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/321-general-discussion-forum/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lillani Lowell said:

If we told you a good story our thread would get removed.  That's the best story lately.  The untold story.

Welcome Back anyway.

Edited by Jaylinbridges

59 minutes ago, Jaylinbridges said:

If we told you a good story our thread would get removed.  That's the best story lately.  The untold story.

Welcome Back anyway.

You mean, did I miss a story?

12 hours ago, Lillani Lowell said:

A random stranger. :)

Well, I remember you! I remember you being pathologically patient with me, a newbie, stepwise approximating a working rotation script. So welcome back!

Stories? The best storytellers are liars. … Or lawyers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

At least you didn't accuse me of being a lawyer!

Well then, I  remember having a short but torrid love affair with the OP.  I highly recommend them!

ETA: I recall now bearing them many children. Where's my child support?!?

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

Stories? The best storytellers are liars. … Or lawyers.

Personally, every story i tell in the forums is 100% true. No need to make up crazy wild tales, reality is crazy enough 😂

13 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

I've heard of farewell threads. Never heard of a resident stating they were coming back. Should I block you in-world now or shall I wait. ;)

They are not uncommon.  There are hilarious posts where someone gets a lot of "welcome backs", and someone else posts a Peeve like "I was gone and nobody welcomed ME back" (yet they were gone for maybe a few days to a week, and someone humorously called them out for it).

Ya finds yer humo(u)r where ya can.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

They are not uncommon.  There are hilarious posts where someone gets a lot of "welcome backs", and someone else posts a Peeve like "I was gone and nobody welcomed ME back" (yet they were gone for maybe a few days to a week, and someone humorously called them out for it).

Ya finds yer humo(u)r where ya can.

I have got to keep this sarcasm emoji handy!

Sarcasm.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Well then, I  remember having a short but torrid love affair with the OP.  I highly recommend them!

ETA: I recall now bearing them many children. Where's my child support?!?

Wait... how was this physically possible?

Did I do some drunken cloning???

2 hours ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

I've heard of farewell threads. Never heard of a resident stating they were coming back. Should I block you in-world now or shall I wait. ;)

You should definitely block me, I talk too much. 🫢

17 hours ago, Lillani Lowell said:

So in other words you haven't been creating content in Second life since 2006 like your profile states? Logging in to check up on messages and friends doesn't really count as 2 decades of content creation experience. I'm bad at math so I could be wrong.  

5 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

So in other words you haven't been creating content in Second life since 2006 like your profile states? Logging in to check up on messages and friends doesn't really count as 2 decades of content creation experience. I'm bad at math so I could be wrong.  

Huh? I didn't leave SL in 2006. My profile says nothing of the sort.😨

47 minutes ago, Lillani Lowell said:

You should definitely block me, I talk too much. 🫢

We love people who talk on the forums!  Just be sure to follow the newer guidelines about how everything needs to be about SL in some way or another.  No RL topics allowed aside from ones already established before the new rules such as the Pet Peeves thread and a few others.

We're also allowed some nudity now in the Adult section if you're interested in that.

Oh and welcome back!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lillani Lowell said:
11 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

Huh? I didn't leave SL in 2006. My profile says nothing of the sort.😨

Welcome back, Lillani.   Just ignore her.  She has issues.

• Like 1