Warning ⚠️ : Forum Poop 💩 or Quagmire Ahead!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Flouncing

<sarcasm> 

I am so SICK and TIRED of people trying to limit my right to LEAVE Second Life on my OWN TERMS. I keep leaving SL, and each time I do I make sure that everyone knows the personal grief and mental anguish from slow-witted residents that I am forced to endure, and that makes my eyeballs bleed spontaniosuly. This is the LAST time I'm saying (writing) this so make sure to copy and paste and send to all your friends. Don't beg me to stay--my mind is made up! No really; I don't need to know how much I am loved or how much I would be missed or how I am a better person for staying despite the wanton stupidity that is everyone else's fault (that they would be spared if they did things my way.) You all will regret it and wished that I were here when I'm gone. Don't try to convince me otherwise. 

I'm off now to create another alt. You won't know who I am but I'll be watching. 

P.S. Please feel free to comment on this thread and tell me how right I am. 

</sarcasm)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, vanettda Lassard said:

<sarcasm> 

I am so SICK and TIRED of people trying to limit my right to LEAVE Second Life on my OWN TERMS. I keep leaving SL, and each time I do I make sure that everyone knows the personal grief and mental anguish from slow-witted residents that I am forced to endure, and that makes my eyeballs bleed spontaniosuly. This is the LAST time I'm saying (writing) this so make sure to copy and paste and send to all your friends. Don't beg me to stay--my mind is made up! No really; I don't need to know how much I am loved or how much I would be missed or how I am a better person for staying despite the wanton stupidity that is everyone else's fault (that they would be spared if they did things my way.) You all will regret it and wished that I were here when I'm gone. Don't try to convince me otherwise. 

I'm off now to create another alt. You won't know who I am but I'll be watching. 

P.S. Please feel free to comment on this thread and tell me how right I am. 

</sarcasm)

I agree that folks should be able to flounce about as much as they wish. Flounce out of grouos, SL or the forum. Heck, more people should flounce *into* groups and the forum too. It's very entertaining. ❤️ 💃

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I agree that folks should be able to flounce about as much as they wish. Flounce out of grouos, SL or the forum. Heck, more people should flounce *into* groups and the forum too. It's very entertaining. ❤️ 💃

You can't do a proper flounce without the "turn and hair swing" thing, and that means flexi hair, which is UGLY, so proper flouncing is a thing of the past.

• Haha 2

I don't recall a thread on TOS disclaimers in people's profiles in a long time they used to be very popular.

Has anyone mentioned Tummy talkers yet or gesturbating in clubs.

Bloodlines or other Vampire RP has stolen my soul!!!

Or those freenies that got you pregnant just from being close to to them and to stop it spamming text at you you went to a clinic to sit on an abortion machine. 

All DJs are illegal !

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

No but everyone knows that victory in this game will decide the outcome of the US election.

Oh? :) I think I'm missing something, lol. I went to bed as too tired to stay up late and watch it but now have insomnia :/

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

Oh? :) I think I'm missing something, lol. I went to bed as too tired to stay up late and watch it but now have insomnia :/

There's a brilliant conspiracy theory floating about, premised on the assumption that Taylor Swift is actually a CIA operative (no, I'm not making this up!), that she is dating Travis Kelce in order to "fix" the game so that his team wins . . . which in turn will somehow help Biden win the upcoming election.

Yes, I know, I know. Make it make sense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.