Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

6 hours ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

So it's not an update, you have to buy it specifically for Lara X?

Ya, because Lara x is a different body than Lara with different rigging in that area of the body.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Fashionably Dead has updated these items (originally from 2021) to LaraX and PetiteX,  Reborn (+ Waifu), and GenX Classic.  Freya, Legacy (+Perky), and Hourglass are still included.   The new sizes ARE included in redelivery. 

Even better, they're on sale!  

fd_001.png

Edited by Lysistrata Szapira
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

It's finally here!! \o/

I've been waiting and waiting and  it's finally here!!  hehehe

Tetra Updated their Spicy bikini set to LaraX And Petite X

This is my favorite Bikini of them all!!

With the set you get the Bralette and the Belly chain as well. :)

so if you have this one, Get your redelivers now..

If you don't have it, there is this texture set of the spicy on the happy weekend sale.

If you want the full set and you haven't bought it yet, The vendor doesn't show it updated on the sign of the full version.. But I just tested it on an alt and the updated full version is in the full version vendor.. :)

Tetra_001.png

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 7

Posted (edited)

Found these pretty items for LaraX in the Lazy Sunday sale on the Marketplace.

Olivia Top by Fantasy World, 75L per color;

shirt.jpg.d6f0a45585d00fddf9f67a57324dfdd3.jpg

Scarlett Boots by Cult, 75L fatpack;

CultLazyScarlettADp.jpg.d739d14fb514dc095e11e7a768375b98.jpg

Bethany Shorts by Vanilla Bae, 75L per color;

BethanyShorts-PatternsMP-15.jpg.00fb9ef614e3cfefe7c2576c098bb1b1.jpg

---------------

ETA; Found a couple cute things on the 50/50 sale too!

Set by Ben's Beauty, 99L [50% off] for the Fatpack;

BensBeauty-BonySet99L(50OFF).thumb.png.ae305bf4d331c30a371fc8b72bf3b733.png

Dress/Top by Boutique Mademoiselle, 50L for Fatpack;

BM5050fATPACK50L.thumb.png.7f9c8fe9ee8dcb79b6994f307410c2cd.png

Edited by MissSweetViolet
ETA, Found a few more great sale items.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If you are still using the lara 5.3 body go to the main store and get a redelivery.  It should send you the LaraX body for free.  This is how I got mine. 😀 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Targyn said:

If you are still using the lara 5.3 body go to the main store and get a redelivery. 

I used the redeliver option on my 5.3 hud got X without having to leave my home. I believe its only anything before V5/5.3 requires a mainstore redelivery 

• Like 3

You know I totally forgot about the redelivery button on the HUD. *face palm*  I feel silly now!  lol ok, so everyone ignore my first post and just do what Lysistrata said. LOLif you have a redeliver/update option go for it!  smh - there are just some of those days you know?

• Like 1

On 7/14/2024 at 2:27 AM, Targyn said:

You know I totally forgot about the redelivery button on the HUD. *face palm*  I feel silly now!  lol ok, so everyone ignore my first post and just do what Lysistrata said. LOLif you have a redeliver/update option go for it!  smh - there are just some of those days you know?

It's a lot more fun to go in world, especially when there are loads of avis doing the same thing :D

On 7/13/2024 at 9:43 AM, Claireschen Hesten said:

I used the redeliver option on my 5.3 hud got X without having to leave my home. I believe its only anything before V5/5.3 requires a mainstore redelivery 

Just to add to this..

If you have a Maitreya body and any of the body add-ons. You can go in world and get a free redeliver for a full body version of those add-ons. If you had the body before the new Lara X was released.

All add-on free redeliver for the full bodies, require going to the inworld store to get the full body version. No matter what version of Maitreya.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

TETRA Did it again.. Their Chill set is now updated to  Lara X and Petite X

Another great set that I have been dying to see get updated..

Also, they have it on the Happy weekend sale this weekend.

Another really nice thing is, It's Tetra's Birthday and  things are 50% off until the 30th of July, Except for the 2 latest releases and Gift cards..

I just got the full Chill set on an alt for like 1500 or so.  :)

Tetra_001.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

TETRA Did it again.. Their Chill set is now updated to  Lara X and Petite X

Another great set that I have been dying to see get updated..

Also, they have it on the Happy weekend sale this weekend.

Another really nice thing is, It's Tetra's Birthday and  things are 50% off..

I just got the full Chill set on an alt for like 1500 or so.  :)

Tetra_001.jpg

Tetra always looks classy. I love clothes that include both Lara classic & LaraX sizes, so I'm gonna have to go check them out again.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Tetra always looks classy. I love clothes that include both Lara classic & LaraX sizes, so I'm gonna have to go check them out again.

Ya, they are one of my top Favorite Creators.. One I would classify and Triple A  :)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I'm loving these  Cutoff Overalls from OSMIA

I just need to find some full ones that fit  as well.. It's so hard to find nice overalls for newer bodies..

I wear them so much in RL because they are so comfy..

I really really really REALLY love these and the fit just looks close as if I was wearing mine  around the house.. hehehe

Finally I can feel whole again!! \o/

hehehe

They come in LaraX and PetiteX.. I didn't see any lara5.3 in the pack though for those wanting them for 5.3. :(

But they may have some in their store, maybe..  I know there are already nice overalls for Lara 5.3 out there on the market though..more than a few pairs , so that's nice  :)

Finallygoodoveralls1.thumb.png.7a32e0c662179f34c6fb70fb83eb5972.png

Finallyoveralls2.thumb.png.4b356f62e557807f8e655aba61efd18b.png

You can get yours at the ACCESS Event going on right now.. When you land, the OSMIA vender is on the left side, right before the entrance to the two big main halls..

I think they cost me like 1999 for the fatpack.. the top was another 1499, which there is a little room to wear other tops with the overalls.. just demo first and test your tops to see what will fit under them.. There is no timer on the demo.. :)

Osmia-access81224.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm loving these  Cutoff Overalls from OSMIA

I just need to find some full ones that fit  as well.. It's so hard to find nice overalls for newer bodies..

I wear them so much in RL because they are so comfy..

I really really really REALLY love these and the fit just looks close as if I was wearing mine  around the house.. hehehe

Finally I can feel whole again!! \o/

hehehe

They come in LaraX and PetiteX.. I didn't see any lara5.3 in the pack though for those wanting them for 5.3. :(

But they may have some in their store, maybe..  I know there are already nice overalls for Lara 5.3 out there on the market though..more than a few pairs , so that's nice  :)

Finallygoodoveralls1.thumb.png.7a32e0c662179f34c6fb70fb83eb5972.png

Finallyoveralls2.thumb.png.4b356f62e557807f8e655aba61efd18b.png

You can get yours at the ACCESS Event going on right now.. When you land, the OSMIA vender is on the left side, right before the entrance to the two big main halls..

I think they cost me like 1999 for the fatpack.. the top was another 1499, which there is a little room to wear other tops with the overalls.. just demo first and test your tops to see what will fit under them.. There is no timer on the demo.. :)

Osmia-access81224.jpg

For full-length overalls not updated for LaraX (also in legacy and reborn), check Everfaery, Kendall overalls. I love love love her rigging. She has started making for LaraX. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Amata Karas said:

For full-length overalls not updated for LaraX (also in legacy and reborn), check Everfaery, Kendall overalls. I love love love her rigging. She has started making for LaraX. 

Ya, they have nice things there, I have a few things from there for Lara X already.. I hope she does her overalls soon.. I'll buy them up right away.. hehehe

2 minutes ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

Vagrant has an overall for Lara X on sale for Happy Weekend. Sold per body pack.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vagrant and Zerkalo/233/167/1501

Ya, I looked at those. I would have got them, but they are ankle hugger bottoms, which I just can't wear..

The upper is nice on them.. It would be nice if they had  a more flare version, I would get them right now.. hehehe

I looked at RIOT's overalls also and those are like super flare bottoms, which is way too much flare for me..

9 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya, I looked at those. I would have got them, but they are ankle hugger bottoms, which I just can't wear..

The upper is nice on them.. It would be nice if they had  a more flare version, I would get them right now.. hehehe

I looked at RIOT's overalls also and those are like super flare bottoms, which is way too much flare for me..

Then maybe those from Candy Kitten. As you enter the store, go to the desks, then turn right. It's in the corner.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Candy Kitten/141/130/901

CK_overhall.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1