UFO Sighting?!

Thea Amethyst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

oh my heaven's to roomba betsy be...they are noisy like a roombas mom and dad too!  

Where's Gracie?

A:  [15:23] Slurpy: aTtentIon alL pLaneTs oF the AgNi FedErAtiOn.. wE hAve aSsumED cOnTRoL!

[15:24] Slurpy: SuBjeCt dEtecTeD.. AcTivAtInG TRANSMAT bEaM!

[15:23] Slurpy: tAke mE tO yOur LeAderS!
[15:23] Slurpy: EmErgenCy.. pOweR cOre dEplETeD .. bAtTeRies NoT iNcluDeD!
[15:23] Slurpy: aLiEn LIfE fOrm DeTEcteD.. ExTerMiNaTe! EXTERMINATE!

WW 22_008.jpg

WW 22_006.jpg

• Like 11

• Administrators
On 4/1/2023 at 10:59 AM, Evangeline Arcadia said:

These are satellites - when you get close you can hear them beeping..this one is at Sojisan Mountain

April fools 2023sojisan.png

Now that this has passed (or has it?), did anyone figure out the message (it was in morse code)?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

hmmm. 🤔 I don't have access to the sound now, so I can't decipher it, but I will try anyway.

Wrong time of year, but could it be? 

"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"

good one. i'm going with "may the schwartz be with you."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Moles
1 hour ago, Istelathis said:

"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"

25 minutes ago, benchthis said:

i'm going with "may the schwartz be with you."

Clever ideas. We were limited by the allowed length of a sound clip (10 seconds), which means that any message had to be fewer than about 20 characters.  That ruled out messages like yours, sadly. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/1/2023 at 12:34 PM, Stellaa Starlight said:

Yes but sadly they are all starting to get stuck on properties that don't have their run scripts checked. So less and less are moving around that I'm seeing and stuck ones are just hovering in place. This is such a funny thing to see in Belli. Big thank you to Patch and the Moles for this! 

Well dats what happens when you invade Belli in ya spaceship ... Trying to steal our cookies! 😝

Take that giant rooooombas! 

🐹

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Sure, it was all fun and games at first, little did I know what would have otherwise been a delightful day in Bellisseria would lead me.  I just wanted a screenshot, that is all I really cared about, I just wasn't careful enough and got too close.

Snapshot_1708.thumb.png.beec27cf95d8ec95f582416b1dcefe7d.png

As I approached closer for that perfect picture, a series of large rings started to emanate from the flying Roomba of doom.  I thought they were gorgeous, and much like a moth to a bug zapper I was drawn to them.. little did I know the dangers that lay in store for me.

Snapshot_1710.thumb.png.6d0bfb474a13e6a08c5413aaee7d02fe.png

Try as I might, getting that picture was my downfall, I was stuck now. 

Snapshot_1712.thumb.png.644dda118e9291662de9387bafc65328.png

I don't recall much after that, I was in a dark place, filled with flexi hairs, a variety of prim furniture, some bots, and a lot of demos.  I made my way to a prim bed, fell asleep and the next morning I woke up in a landfill in some obscure far away land.  

On the plus side, my inventory was neatly sorted and trash bin had been emptied.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 14

• Moles

OK ... now that all the aliens have gone home or been shot down by our intrepid Mole Interceptors, I'll tell you what those balloons seem to have been saying in Morse code.  We recorded four messages, sent randomly:

Plese dont shoot me

I love most peeples

Im a wether bloon

Im harmles swamp gas

plus a fifth message that was nothing more than a burst of static.  The aliens were obviously terrible at spelling.  I assume that's because they were not speaking their own language and Google Translate wasn't much help .

BTW, if you spot an alien ship or balloon that evaded us, please let us know. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 11

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.