Drama Lover?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

"eyeballs deep in drama" made me laugh so hard that I dropped my phone here on the train 😂 (not broken) 

I doubt you are the kind of person that will find much drama in SL, I noticed very early its always the same kind of people that are involved in so much drama. I never found some.

But my pro tip is ...write things like "drama llamas will be shot and mounted" or "NO DRAMA" in your profile. Such people always seem to find some (⁠づ⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠づ

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Just make a female avatar go to a roleplaying sim. Because the SL roleplay community is full of drama.

Wait for some chick's boyfriend to DM you

Act nice to him and don't do anything at all but be nice. Stand real close to him... people will assume yall are ERPing.. because people are paranoid and love gossip

His girlfriend will find out and blame you.. instead of him. Harass you and call you all kinds of names

And there's your drama 🤣 

Really all you need is a good-looking avatar and they are ready to spill assumptions and fight you. I have met so many nice women and they end up jaded by the roleplay community because of how toxic it is. SMH.

Edited by ildiko Evergarden
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Idea! Find a public place where drama occurs. 

Look for someone sitting off by themselves.

That person may be sitting on the "naughty bench".

Sit next to that person on the "naughty bench", they probably have the best gossip and either caused or were victim of the best drama.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Clarke Millar said:

Here’s a different type of question. What if I am someone who enjoys drama. I don’t mean I like going around causing trouble. I just mean I like the drama side of SL. Where could I go to be eyeballs deep in drama? Any tips?

Anywhere, just ask. Many people will be willing to tell you theirs, chapter and verse.

• Like 3

Many ways! One easy way is to have a female avatar, chat with people and then reject voice chat. Watch virulently sexist fireworks.

Even easier is to hang out in popular pick up places and check out profiles. It usually takes me around 5-6 profiles before I find someone that went off the rails and decided having ten unhinged picks about some person is a healthy response.

• Like 5

Search Marketplace for "Llama Avatar" and purchase one that is to your liking.

Wear that Llama avatar, and attach an invisible prim with the hovertext, "Drama Llama".

You will get both "pets" (petted) and hopefully people will also share their Drama with Drama Llama.

19 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

Or go to a punk/metal club in a ballgown and request Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne xD

..! 

Hell needs deeper circles ..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

If you use Firestorm, simply hover your cursor over a random fashionista wannabe and watch the IMs roll in with "wHy ArE u LoOkInG aT mE!! StOp LoOkInG aT mE!!!!eleventyones"

Omg I encountered someone like this a couple of days ago in a busy club. I always position my camera to my own avatar to watch my dance anims but sometimes other avatar will block the view because it's tight and crowded. A polio survivor looking female avatar messaged me out of nowhere "Did you get what you want? Do you want me to help you with your avatar?"... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, tako Absent said:

A polio survivor looking female avatar messaged me out of nowhere "Did you get what you want? Do you want me to help you with your avatar?"... 🤣🤣🤣

I am reminded of a joke that I think Orwar recently posted in "Make Me Laugh", with the punchline "Do you want me to carry your crutches for you?"

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Clarke Millar said:

Here’s a different type of question. What if I am someone who enjoys drama. I don’t mean I like going around causing trouble. I just mean I like the drama side of SL. Where could I go to be eyeballs deep in drama? Any tips?

Other than the jealousy dramatiques and the "why are you looking at me" stuff, you could get your own place and hold round table discussions there about politics.  

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I am reminded of a joke that I think Orwar recently posted in "Make Me Laugh", with the punchline "Do you want me to carry your crutches for you?"

What's the difference between the collected works of an artist, and a castle inhabited by a community of anti-vaxxers?

One is a portfolio, the other is Fort Polio. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You: PUNK ROCK HAPPENED TO ME

Oh, you did not just put punk and punk rock on the same shelf, did you?!

i-will-fight-cd4e01ef58.jpg

6 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Oh, you did not just put punk and punk rock on the same shelf, did you?!

i-will-fight-cd4e01ef58.jpg

Fun Fact: In Blondie's seminal hit, "Rapture" - she quoted and referenced original Rap artists, created her own Rap, and directly referenced "Punk Rock" by name.

If you want to fight someone, fight Debbie Harry. Or, fight the man from Mars who stopped eating bars, and eating cars, and now he only eats guitars.

And if you are telling me that the Ramones are not both Punk and Punk Rock, then yes! Let's tussle!

@ValKalAstra is spot on. Create a female avatar, vehemently deny being male in RL, refuse to voice and voila! Instant drama.

Or, hide the fact you're male RL, do some convincing flirting and chat, get asked to dance (prelude to "Wanna get nasty" usually) then tell the guy you're male. You'll get your drama right there on the dance floor, and you might even get told off in Nearby if they guy is really upset.

Alternatively, go to any of the really popular EDM places and ask why everyone looks like the same chubby kawaii T-rex babygirl wearing the same stuff/tats/makeup/clunky black boots, and how off-putting that is. Or could everyone please stop emoji-bombing the Nearby chat. You'll get your drama right before being banned by the sim owner.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.