nobody is serious anymore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, Akane Nacht said:

this thread is full of people being deliberately and unrepentantly naughty. Just saying

You know, i'll be honest. I don't know why the mods are allowing us to do this. In other threads they are usually pretty quick at shutting things down and saying "you went off topic, boom! Locked"

angrycat.jpg.0d77636b7129191592ccf579590dc235.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

You know, i'll be honest. I don't know why the mods are allowing us to do this. In other threads they are usually pretty quick at shutting things down and saying "you went off topic, boom! Locked"

The topic is either that no one is serious, or a forbidden topic if you want to get back on the original topic. Perhaps just nobody reported the thread or any of the posts still. 

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

The topic is either that no one is serious, or a forbidden topic if you want to get back on the original topic. Perhaps just nobody reported the thread or any of the posts still. 

Oh i know Lindens and Moles are watching this. In fact, i dare one of them to say hi ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

More likely, it'll be removed/locked for being non SL related.  We're definitely on topic now as none of us are serious.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

All of the people posting here are in one way or another related to SL. Checkmate!

And some of the posts are related to SL or the Lab.

Maybe the thread was left for now since it's catching all the weird stuff that would've been posted to the board and get secured or tossed in File 13 in the Mod/Admin area of the board.

Edited by Kimmi Zehetbauer
Nothing serious. Thank you.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

Ssssssshhhhhh

The moles might be waiting until the coast is clear 😜 

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2023 at 6:13 PM, Marigold Devin said:

And still keeping on the topic of Second LIfe, this beaver is obviously sorting out its inventory, clearing out those 1 prim random objects that clutter it up.

I saw a video about how beavers were parachuted into one area due to a shortage.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.