Best AO Animations?

Trinity Blakewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I use Firestorm's built-in Animation Overrider and put in animations that I purchase from stores, in addition to animations from AO's that I already own. I'm not totally satisfied with the animations I'm using, and was wondering if I am missing out on some good animation makers out there. If you have some suggestions, please let me know. Most of the animations I have are from Go&See, OMY,  Russkaya. and Stun. I am especially looking for realistic sanding animations.

44 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Just went to Since. The animations aren't bad, and cheaper than Vista and Body Language - but some of their animations are definitely not curvy-friendly. Not even my not-that-big-girl curvy Legacy body which is more like a RL US size 14 or 16.

If you are having issues with your hands going through your hips, try lining your hip bones up with your  shoulder bones.. that can help a lot of the problem where you won't need  curvy animations as much for a lot of animations.  unless you are using a more exaggerated hip.

Not the outside of the arm, but more at the top of the curve where the shoulder and arm meet.. A lot have their shoulders in too far and end up with a lot of animation having their hands run through their hips.. Curvy animations will for sure work though and keep your hands even more clear which can be nice too though..

Voir does have some nice stands that I like to use that feel pretty natural,which you can get in curvy or  more inward..

• Like 1

You can also breathe new life into stands that you're tired of and/or do weird things with the hands by just holding stuff. I always like to check out the places I'm in for fun food and drink dispensers and have a pretty good collection of holdables I've gotten on sale for when I can't find anything.

But I'll also second Vista as a good place for stands. I do the same thing with the Firestorm AO, and have mostly dirt cheap animations from Kuso, except the stands which I finally replaced with some that I liked from Vista. Body Language is nice, I love their gift AO from SL19B, but I find their movement looks a little too slow and careful, probably because I'm naturally fidgety irl.

Edited by Ezbeharra

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Voir does have some nice stands that I like to use that feel pretty natural,which you can get in curvy or  more inward..

My AO these days is exclusively Voir. They are curvy-friendly and a nice price; I ended up buying two AOs and combining them, and I think I only took out 3 or 4 stands that I didn't like.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

My AO these days is exclusively Voir. They are curvy-friendly and a nice price; I ended up buying two AOs and combining them, and I think I only took out 3 or 4 stands that I didn't like.

Ya, they have those nice combination packs where you can get like 3AO's for like 500 or something..  I break them down as well and set up each body with a different one..

I used to use Vista a lot , but Erkia has problems with Vista animations for some reason.. It breaks the hands on Erika.. It took me forever and a day to finally figure it was Vista animations doing that.. lol

52344383865_e26f6689f1_h.jpg

On 1/23/2023 at 8:35 PM, Nalates Urriah said:

I have Kuso animations that I like. Kuso makes them in 3-sizes, which is a big help.

I think kuso is the region name. The maker is Diaz Papp and trade as Oracul. And yes I love their walks their the rhythm seems to just fit speed we move better than others or perhaps it is just having used them so long it is hard to adjust to others.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.