Find A Home HUD?

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Isn't there a HUD out there that enables you to fly around and see which Linden Homes are available on each sim? That is, if you have the Premium Plooos and can request them.

I keep looking by hand on Owl's Flight because I want to do this Owl House which I started but didn't finish on another sim.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kaylee Romano said:

Premium plus linden homes are not released yet

I think Prok is talking about the Premium Plus benefit of getting to request a specific parcel, via a Support ticket, for your Linden Home.  If said parcel is still available when Support processes your ticket, you can get it -- only if you are Premium Plus though.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

1 hour ago, Prokofy Neva said:

Isn't there a HUD out there that enables you to fly around and see which Linden Homes are available on each sim? That is, if you have the Premium Plooos and can request them.

I keep looking by hand on Owl's Flight because I want to do this Owl House which I started but didn't finish on another sim.

I would love to see the Owl House if/when you do it.  Owls Flight is the region I won the right to name in an ACS auction ages ago. 🦉 🦉

• Like 10

I've also heard of that HUD, the script would not be hard to write ... but I don't see it on the marketplace, nor in Belli Citizens' notices, sorry.  If this thread doesn't work, I would ask about it in Belli Citizens chat at around peak time, 10AM.

If I just wanted to know about one region, I would quickly click on every parcel on the map to see if its name is "Linden Home", which probably is what you mean by "by hand"?   For other readers: note that if you GO to the region and bring up the minimap as well as the map, it will be much easier to find the parcels, since on the world map they're likely to be hidden by landscaping, particularly in a log region like Owls Flight.  The minimap will clearly show all the parcels and rez zones if you have 'Show -- Property Lines' chosen on its right-click menu.

I just did that in Owls Flight, which I think has 17 homes, and none were free at the moment.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I think Prok is talking about the Premium Plus benefit of getting to request a specific parcel, via a Support ticket, for your Linden Home.  If said parcel is still available when Support processes your ticket, you can get it -- only if you are Premium Plus though.

and as long the ticket isn't handled, the home will rotate in the asignment mill, and can be taken for  quite some time if the lucky one doesn;t abandon it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

If I was a Premium Plus member, I found a primo chalet in my idle hopping that has been stuck in maintenance since November 2022! Most of the waterfront ones hadn't been released in this particular region. I assumed the one I checked was still unreleased. It had been abandoned. Is it really taking that long for chalets to make it  through the queue? 

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

If I was a Premium Plus member, I found a primo chalet in my idle hopping that has been stuck in maintenance since November 2022! Most of the waterfront ones hadn't been released in this particular region. I assumed the one I checked was still unreleased. It had been abandoned. Is it really taking that long for chalets to make it  through the queue? 

Chalets are unpopular - 52% available.

• Sad 2

I was looking at that BonnieBots site yesterday and was surprised to find that there are still more than 15 000 first generation houses occupied. When we consider all the options in belli, even if people want to keep the 512 plot, I wonder if info about the new home are getting to all the residents.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, Always Incognito said:

It seems they mixed different house types in some areas, or am I wrong?

you have houseboats with the other types of homes, and also the campers and trads (my camper was right in front of some trads), I think that it is what we are seeing in that site. And I'm not sure that all the info in the site is right :)

Edited by Tary Allen
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/24/2023 at 12:55 PM, Tary Allen said:

I was looking at that BonnieBots site yesterday and was surprised to find that there are still more than 15 000 first generation houses occupied. When we consider all the options in belli, even if people want to keep the 512 plot, I wonder if info about the new home are getting to all the residents.

It isn't getting to all residents. We see people who've only just discovered the new homes popping up. Also, people who did know there was an update and got an early new home, but don't realise there are other themes and it's not so hard to get a house now. Anytime they do a theme display at an event, there are people wandering around asking very basic questions about how the homes work. Most people don't check the forums, blog or login messages. So if they don't stumble across it, they won't know.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

It isn't getting to all residents. We see people who've only just discovered the new homes popping up. Also, people who did know there was an update and got an early new home, but don't realise there are other themes and it's not so hard to get a house now. Anytime they do a theme display at an event, there are people wandering around asking very basic questions about how the homes work. Most people don't check the forums, blog or login messages. So if they don't stumble across it, they won't know.

My thoughts exactly. There are people that never check the forums or other official means of communication the Lab has. And not everybody understands English (I've often wondered why there ins't more official info in other languages). So, if they want people to move from the first generation houses maybe the Lab need to go into real estate."Knock on doors" meaning getting in touch with people and showing them what they have available in Belli. And when knocking try to speak their language (yes I know, a lot of work, but SL is international). 

In my years in SL I've often helped portuguese speaking people in matters related mostly with rentals because they didn't speak English. Nowadays I've seen that most of the rentals already have info in more than one language. 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.