SuperTom's Christmas Pressie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

We don't need to give sleeping pills, that is for sure.
The forums here are so boring these days, with the new rules in place, after a few minutes reading here one dozes off in a jiffy.

And here I've been wearing my little typing fingers to the bone, trying to entertain you! Such ingratitude!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/26/2022 at 10:42 AM, Silent Mistwalker said:

It really isn't funny. It's ridiculous to have to pay more for things like left-handed scissors when scissors can be made to cut either left or right-handed. 

While this image was intended as a joke, it's not funny because it is reality. Left-handed people end up paying more just because they are left-handed. That is discrimination.

You wouldn't find it funny either if you had had to deal with the crap left-handed people have to put up with. I've been dealing with it for over 60 years. It is NOT fun.

Left-Handed-Screwdriver.jpg

LOL! Oh please. I'm left handed and it hasn't affected my life in the least. I think it's funny as heck. 

3 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

And here I've been wearing my little typing fingers to the bone, trying to entertain you! Such ingratitude!!

🌷💐🌹

Because I posted my 2 cents under your post, that doesn't mean it was about your post. That was a witty one.

It was meant in general of course. How far have we sunken that we have to come of with threads like these (about a Linden for instance) just to create some breathing room for slightly off topic fun.
Bleh.

Now I know, let's give Tom a box of brand new decent forum rules.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 2

On 11/25/2022 at 11:11 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

Throws a wrapped left handed screwdriver in the room attached to a bottle of headlight fluid.

One summer I worked at a small airport. The experienced line crew (the airplane equivalent of gas station attendants) would tease newcomers by sending them to fetch a bucket of prop wash and fifty feet of flight line.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/25/2022 at 8:11 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

Throws a wrapped left handed screwdriver in the room attached to a bottle of headlight fluid.

I was trying to figure out what headlight fluid was.  I was picturing a hardhat with a light on the top that needs fluid.  I honestly was.  And my face was like o.0.... that's a weird hardhat thing I never knew about.  

K, you can go back to sleep now, Sid.  

SuperTom loves coffee...how about a breedable coffee field that is modify.  

Edited by EliseAnne85
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tommy Linden said:

Gifts? For me?

I mean, I like coffee, and ramen, not together at the same time though.

Begins searching for coffee flavored ramen.  Or possibly even ramen flavored coffee.

(/ponders. it's technically not together, if it's just flavoring, right? I mean I'm not suggesting putting coffee into the ramen pot or ramen into the coffee cup.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Anna Salyx said:

Begins searching for coffee flavored ramen.  Or possibly even ramen flavored coffee.

(/ponders. it's technically not together, if it's just flavoring, right? I mean I'm not suggesting putting coffee into the ramen pot or ramen into the coffee cup.)

That's what I was thinking for a breedable coffee field - it could breed all sorts of exotic blends and names.  I'm not so sure about ramen flavored though.  rofl

I best coffee I ever had was from Starbucks.  It was a chocolate, cocoa blend with coffee.

With the breedable coffees, needs a grinder and an autodrip machine to start when you log in.  Then gives you a cup of some such and such blend.

Edited by EliseAnne85

15 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

🌷💐🌹

Because I posted my 2 cents under your post, that doesn't mean it was about your post. That was a witty one.

It was meant in general of course. How far have we sunken that we have to come of with threads like these (about a Linden for instance) just to create some breathing room for slightly off topic fun.
Bleh.

Now I know, let's give Tom a box of brand new decent forum rules.

Hey Sid,

Most of my posts tend to be just silly light hearted stuff, not for any speciific reason.

Personally I had hoped we'd see some crazy ideas in here.

17 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

One summer I worked at a small airport. The experienced line crew (the airplane equivalent of gas station attendants) would tease newcomers by sending them to fetch a bucket of prop wash and fifty feet of flight line.

In my early working years, the standard was to send a new worker to another department for a 'long stand'. There was another one too but I've forgotten what it was.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.