New Men's Body. Let's guess how much buy-in they'll get.

Blaise Glendevon

12 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

Mmhmm YES WE DO, also a dress once in a while, especially when the weather is too hot

(personally i would choose something in turquoise, fits my eye color better).

kid_c.jpg

I'm no expert, but for some reason I see that dress and think it would look "better" with a flower worn behind the ear, or maybe a hat.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I'm no expert, but for some reason I see that dress and think it would look "better" with a flower worn behind the ear, or maybe a hat.

Nods, his stylist was a bit sloppy, what you said would fit great and i would also give it a final touch by adding a floral bracelet.

Perfect.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

Nods, his stylist was a bit sloppy, what you said would fit great and i would also give it a final touch by adding a floral bracelet.

Perfect.

Addendum: Being "floor-length", guess the shoes and/or stocking aren't a factor. Wise choice, but that the hem of that dress will probably get very dirty, dragging it around on the ground.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

Mmhmm YES WE DO, also a dress once in a while, especially when the weather is too hot

(personally i would choose something in turquoise, fits my eye color better).

kid_c.jpg

That dress is kind of cute on him!

I used to date a guy way way back when who wore long skirts. People gave him hell in public. We didn't give a beep. They were just jealous. 😄

Years later, I also had a friend who wore pigtails and dresses whenever the mood hit him. I didn't hear any whispering or anything while we were out and about, but then, we were always with a big group of people all dressed...uniquely. Glowing in the dark, flashing lights and whatnot. Haters wouldn't know where to start. 🤣

I just wish there were more male-fit dresses in SL (and genderless clothing in general). 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

23 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Maybe they have to wear "Dad Jeans"?  (Like "Mom Jeans" but for men, high-waisted.)

Any "low cut" jeans are obviously not for straight men.

One fun fix would be, to always wear a cummerbund! 

Cargo shorts, sandals with socks, and those mirror shades that angry dudes take their Facebook pictures in!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

That dress is kind of cute on him!

I used to date a guy way way back when who wore long skirts. People gave him hell in public. We didn't give a beep. They were just jealous. 😄

Years later, I also had a friend who wore pigtails and dresses whenever the mood hit him. I didn't hear any whispering or anything while we were out and about, but then, we were always with a big group of people all dressed...uniquely. Glowing in the dark, flashing lights and whatnot. Haters wouldn't know where to start. 🤣

I just wish there were more male-fit dresses in SL (and genderless clothing in general). 

Do we know which standard (Mesh brand) body dresses will fit CZ_Slim well?

Edited by Love Zhaoying

26 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

There are plenty of unisex clothes and some skirts actually can fit.

I made a photo wearing a suit jacket and a skirt about 4-5 months ago.

Wi'll post it here if i can find it, looked ok.

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Do we know which standard (Mesh brand) body dresses will fit CZ_Slim well?

Uhhhh, I actually didn't try that yet! I'm still trying to find more dress options for Legacy Male. Jake seems to get all of those goodies. 

If ANYONE is going to make it happen, it's likely Boys to the Bone. They do Legacy and Jake, at least. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

There are plenty of unisex clothes and some skirts actually can fit.

I made a photo wearing a suit jacket and a skirt about 4-5 months ago.

Wi'll post it here if i can find it, looked ok.

For male bodies and flat mods? I know of a few stores that do it (mostly for Jake), but not much quite in my style.

I'd love stuff like this (in V-Tech/Lara Flat/Petite, Legacy M, Jake, CZ Slim, etc.)

161545CA-FDDD-47DA-B179-86A52FF871E9.jpe

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Men can wear pink, too...and velvet...

I wouldn't wear it in the way that jason does  but i do use pink shirts all the time, pink is a nice color.

GEdgvdD.png

Edited by Nick0678
  • Like 6

Am I wrong, or does this body have new content made for it very fast? 

It looks like a success. I take it as a good sign when stores update their previous content with sizes for this body.

6 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Happy Weekend deal for a "normal" looking sweatshirt. ;) 

[COMPLEX] EAZY SWEATSHIRT

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Complex/136/39/173

• Like 2

Found sommore stuffs while digging through Flickr!

For you boot/fantasy lovers, there's a super cute pair of knee high hoof boots by Morfeu at Tokyo Zero. Fits CZ Slim and Legacy. Click the photo to go to Flickr and you'll find a landmark there that takes you right to the display.

Morfeu - Angel Boots / Tokio Zero Exclusive

AND, over at Men's Closet (the same event CZ Slim is being sold at), Malediction has these cute denim shorts + latex chaps (sold separately) for Legacy M, Jake, and CZ Slim. The leg spikes and wings are hideable via the HUD.

Kael Chaps & Shorts

Edit: Forgot to mention - both items have included alphas for CZ Slim.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added infos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Daebak, tee shirts:

They don't really "fit" CZ_Slim. Always try the demo. There are lots of hastily rigged clothes out there.

A NOTE TO CLOTHING MAKERS: If the first time I try one of your items leaves a bad impression, I probably won't be back no matter what you do in the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, KjartanEno said:

They don't really "fit" CZ_Slim. Always try the demo. There are lots of hastily rigged clothes out there.

A NOTE TO CLOTHING MAKERS: If the first time I try one of your items leaves a bad impression, I probably won't be back no matter what you do in the future.

You're absolutely right. The 'always demo' rule should be an immutable law for living. I occasionally find some Jake clothes rigged for v.1/beta and Maitreya flat isn't always flat.

• Like 4