5 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

But.. do you put pineapple on your pizza?  

I love Pineapple on pizza.

I put it on hams that I cook too and in just about all the juices I make..

Not the canned junk.. It has to be fresh..

hehehe

• Sad 1

Just now, Ceka Cianci said:

hehehe

*gasps*

/me faints

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

hehehe

Sometimes, I'll get in the mood for some classic NY style pizza - plain cheese or pepperoni. The cheesy mess you order by the slice from some tiny hole in the wall and it burns the evalovin' hell out of your face and makes a whole mess when the scalding hot oil seeps through the paper plate. The real deal!

4d01063303965c23833c98251bc4a2d69b-best-

And other times, I'll accept the shame and be like...

hawaiian-pizza-secondary-65f4641f046ed.j

Can't stop, won't stop. 👀

Peeve: Nobody can judge us! Get whatever you want on pizza. It's youuuur pizza!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Figured out I CAN go online with my phone at work, but now must be disciplined!

Post pictures of the doggos! Or don't post lol. But seriously, post pics of the doggos. 

Peeve: People who post art (painting or photos) that has been censored with bars across nipples, or blurred out bits.

Why would you post a defaced version of a work of art? (Unless the defacing is part of the art, of course.)

If the only way you can display it is by screwing it up, then don't display it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Peeve: People who post art (painting or photos) that has been censored with bars across nipples, or blurred out bits.

Why would you post a defaced version of a work of art? (Unless the defacing is part of the art, of course.)

If the only way you can display it is by screwing it up, then don't display it.

My dad had a "pop-up" style book of defaced "naughty" art, you flipped a tab to see the real art without the censored bits. He was a rakish type!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Sometimes, I'll get in the mood for some classic NY style pizza - plain cheese or pepperoni. The cheesy mess you order by the slice from some tiny hole in the wall and it burns the evalovin' hell out of your face and makes a whole mess when the scalding hot oil seeps through the paper plate. The real deal!

4d01063303965c23833c98251bc4a2d69b-best-

And other times, I'll accept the shame and be like...

hawaiian-pizza-secondary-65f4641f046ed.j

Can't stop, won't stop. 👀

Peeve: Nobody can judge us! Get whatever you want on pizza. It's youuuur pizza!

I love a lot of different kinds of pizza..

I miss a good home style Chicago pizza though..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Just went shopping for men's undies and LOL

Peeve: Do men in SL not wear simple, non-skimpy Y-fronts?

You have to go to the lesbian section to get boxers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Why is there no chicken? Because there is no egg. And why is there no egg? Because there's no chicken.

It's a matter of supply and demand where creators won't create stuff they don't know there's a demand for, and no demand can be seen because there's no supply to begin with. I'm sure there's some out there, but it's probably hidden beneath all the over-skimpified junk people keep throwing out there that you have to sift through.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh sweet summer child. 😂

Try Noche. Most of the store leans sexy by default, but they've got every style under the sun and they're one of the best in the undies business. Ya get 4 bulge options, even! Try both in-world and MP just in case. They have a lot of inventory. 

Edit: I just saw the name on some of the waistband designs. Fruto de la Noche. Omg. 🤣

You might also want to peek at Cubura in-world since everything is 70% off there through August 31 (then he's going MP only).

You can also check TwoSided.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added stuffs
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Do women in SL wear "grannie panties"?

Yes! In fact, I've made some effort to find the kind of comfortable undies that women actually wear when they 1) aren't expecting anyone to see their panties, and 2) don't want them riding up their . . . well, nvm. (I won't even get into control top panties and Spanx!)

Anyway, yes, I have a few sets of large, comfy, naughty-bit covering panties which I mostly use for pics.

4 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Try Noche. Most of the store leans sexy by default, but they've got every style under the sun and they're one of the best in the undies business. Ya get 4 bulge options, even! Try both in-world and MP just in case. They have a lot of inventory.

Those are good!!

Now, do they sell them in piles quietly festering unseen in the corner of the bedroom?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Those are good!!

Now, do they sell them in piles quietly festering unseen in the corner of the bedroom?

I remember the hell I went through looking for messy clothing decor to scatter around a scene (and my house).

Probably not, but you should suggest it. Noche would do underthings that can be draped on random furniture justice. 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I remember the hell I went through looking for messy clothing decor to scatter around a scene (and my house).

Probably not, but you should suggest it. Noche would do underthings that can be draped on random furniture justice. 😂

As I think I have mentioned before, I actually have a folder consisting of what I call "floor clothes." Weirdly, it's almost all women's clothing, and especially panties and bras, however -- apparently men never undress.

• Like 1